Decorating for Christmas

Barrys POV
I have decided today will be the day to decorate the lab for Christmas. So it's about 4:00 am and I just got to Star. I wanted to get here early so that when the team shows up later they will see it all decked out.

I started getting out the tinsel and lights. I put them all on the fresh tree that I picked from local shop. Once the tree was decorated I started to put lights around everyone's separate labs.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

I hear the meta alert go off. I immediately sigh knowing that the team might show up before I'm done. Caitlin always comes really early and Cisco usually comes right after her.

I speed off anyway because I need to help the city.

Caitlins POV
I just got to work. I came in a little early to get some more research on some antidotes I was wanting to make for when a Barry gets hurt. I walk in and see a giant tree in the middle of the cortex. The lights and ornaments were so beautiful. I saw many boxes of more decorations and some half done lights on the walls.

I walk over the computers and see that a meta alert went off and Barrys there. I put the puzzle pieces together and find out that he was trying to decorate before we got to work but had to leave. Aw that's so kind of him. But I have a plan. I quickly call Cisco.

"Hey Cisco! Come to Star Labs right now."

"What? Why is something wrong?" Cisco asks frantically over the phone.

"Calm down. Nothing wrong. We need to finish decorating for Christmas before Barry gets here."

"Why?"

"He was trying to do it before we shows for work but had to leave due to a meta alert. We only have a short amount of time before he gets back so hurry!"

"Ok I'll be right over" Cisco says.

I hang up and start to finish the lights around Cisco's tech lab and the med bay. A few minutes later Cisco arrives with Santa hats and other really cool decor.

"Wow Cisco you really went all out." I says to him.

"Yeah well Barry was trying to do something nice for us so I wanted to help return the favor with more decorations." Cisco tells me.

"That's really sweet Cisco." I say hugging him as we get back to work.
Barrys POV
I just took the meta to the police so they can put him in the newly built meta wing. I run to the parking lot of Star Labs to see both Caitlin and Cisco are already there.

"Well since there already there I should get them some coffee." I say to myself as I run over to jitters. I saw the line was super long so I super-sped everyone in line there coffee and left money for it too.
Cisco POV
"He's going to be here any second you ready?" I ask Caitlin as we finish the last of the decorations.

"Ready!" She replies as she hands me a Santa hat and we wait for Barry to come in.

I hear a crackle of lighting and just then Barry appears.

"SUPRISE!!" Me and Caitlin yell in unison.

"No way!" Barrys says as he looks around the cortex.

"Yes way!" Caitlin says happily.

"I can't believe you did this. I love you guys." Barrys says as we group hug.

"We love you too Barry." Caitlin tells him.

"Oh um I brought some coffee from jitters. Thirsty?" Barry offers as we each take a cup.

"Here bear come outside." I say.

We walk outside and Barry sees all the light up figures and blowups.

"You guys really went all out." He says astonished.

"You are always helping other people and doing nice things so we wanted to return the favor." Caitlin says.

"Thank you." Barry says as we group hug once more.

"Now let's party!" I say turning on Christmas music as we dance to the beat of the song.

A/N
I just thought this one would be really sweet. I also just set up my Christmas stuff so I'm my house it is officially Christmas time! Hope you enjoyed it!