"Pet" Lion

Request from Amy3421
I amplified it a bit if that's ok!
Thanks for the request!

Request from Amy3421 I amplified it a bit if that's ok!Thanks for the request!

3rd person
"Ahhhh!!!" Caitlin screams as Cisco walks through the door.

"Calm down!" Cisco says as he keeps walking. On a leash was a giant full grown male lion.

"What the hell Cisco!!" Caitlin yells once more.

"Where did you even get that and why is it here?!" She asks.

"This is Paul. He showed up at my door and wouldn't leave until I let him in." Cisco replies as he scratches Paul's chin.

"A lion. Showed up at you door and I'm supposed to believe you." Caitlin questions as she looks at the lion again. The lion had sort of a smile that's Caitlin immediately noticed.

"Why is he smiling?" She asks. Cisco takes a look at him again.

"He's just been doing that. It kind of looks like when Barry smiles. Huh. Think of it. Where is Barry?" Cisco looks around the room seeing as he's not there.

"I'm not sure I was going to ask you when you got here. He's probably fine just get that lion out!" Caitlin demands.

"Sshhh your going to scare him." Cisco says.

"Me. Scaring a lion." Caitlin says with sarcasm.

"Fine. Ill take Paul home but I probably won't be coming back because I need to care for him. Just call me when Barry shows up." Cisco tells Caitlin as she's nods and he walks away.

"I'm sorry she didn't like you Paul. She just a scaredy-cat." I say as we walk down the street. Paul then nudges my leg and let's out a roar.

"Ssshhh" I say not wanting other people to here.

"Let's just get home then we can chill." I tell him.

We get to my house and I open the door. He immediately runs to my board games. Confused I walk over to him.

"Now what do you think your doing?" I ask watching him search for something.

He pick up the game scrabble with his giant mouth as he trying to open it.

"Scrabble. Good choice." I say leaning over to open the lid. As I do Paul immediately searches through the words and starts to spell something out. A grab my phone and start recording so I can look back on this one day.

"I don't think your playing this game right Paul." I tell him laughing as I try to figure out what he's writing.

"You know your pretty smart for a lion."

I see him grab a few letter causing them to go all over the floor.

"Paul I think that's enough playing for now." I say picking up the letters.