Damn

9am

Damn let me get up, i got to go on tour and my flight at 12. Let me wake Nyla up. "Nyla.. Wake up ma" . She groaned and went back to sleep. Man i got go by the house and get packed. "Nyla. I got to go on tour" . She woke up " huh?" she said in confusion. " yea i had got the text lastnight. And you got class this morn. " she laid her head on my chest and started sniffing. " baby ima be back in a coupld of months. Ima visit baby" she nodded and got up. She went to the batbroom and turnt on the shower. Ima just join, but i got to go. Damn so soon. " baby im coming in, make room" i said getting in. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck while wrapping her legs around my waist. Fine ass.

10:15

We got out and i dried her while she dried me. She put lotion on my back and massaged it. Ima let her stay at my house , so i can come home to my baby in out bed. " this weekend , you move into my house. I want to come home to my baby in our bed. Cant do this two house thing. " she nodded. She really not speaking. " baby talk. " i said pulling her naked body close to mines. " ok baby. Im sorry, just you leaving too soon. " she let go and gave me an outfit i left over here to put on. Then she started to get dress. " i know. But i got to get this money and plus uk i just started so ima be real busy baby." i said putting on the shirt. " yeah i understand. So when you got to leave ?" she said putting on her panties. " 12. I got to go pack. You gonna come with me. Just stay at my house and ima have some movers to get yo stuff." i said pulling her back while we look into the mirror. "ok." she started rubbing her stomach, and looking like she fin to burst. She hurried to the toilet. I couldnt look. Whats wrong with ha. I rubbed her back and she kept going. I grabbed a wet towel and gave it to ha the flushed the toilet. She got up and looked confused. " you ok? " i asked. " yeah baby. Thats weird. " she brushed her teeth while i brushed mines. She walked out grabbing her keys and her hat i bought her. I followed. She lock the front door n got in her car than she followed me to my house.

*nyla pov*

Ugh. He already got to go on tour. The hell man! But its cool, ima be ok. As long as we still communicate and he visit me more often . . We made it to his big home. Such a beautiful home. I havent met his family nor he havent met mines. I got out and i seen this big dude across the street looking at us. " hey Aug, whos that?" i asked grabbing his arm. " oh thats Mike. He watches my house." he smiled. Thats some weird shit haha. We hurried in the house and i helped him pack. He got so much clothes and stuff. This my third time over here so i never seen all this. After we got done packing we got in his car. I drove him to the airport. He was recording me driving " fin to head out for this tour, my baby driving me, you know its too soon but aye, gotta do what you gotta do." n he kissed me. " Awwwwww " i said as he posted it on insta. We made it to the airport and he was there on time so he got straight on the plane. Ima miss my baby. I took some pics before he got on and a long kiss.

Got to head to class. I got in his car and drove to college. I figured jasmine was gonna leave, i just couldnt handle Aug last night. She text me and told me she left. She probably mad buy oh well.

I walked in and got me some to eat . I seen Mia slow self talking to Brandon. Brandon my use to be crush. I mean i still like him but Mia can have em. I got my baby! " hey bitch!" Mia said walking up to me . " haha hey girl, and when you start to talk to Brandon?" i asked pushing her lightly. She giggled " nah girl he wants to talk to you!" . I cant believe this ! " girl. I got a man. August. " i said walking to trash to throw away my mess. " oh my goodness! I forgot. I told him you wanted to talk to him!!! Nyla, please let him take you on one date, just one" i gave in. " this aint righg but ok. " i started to walk to class but Brandon ran up to me. Omg. " hey. Um Mia probably already told you but can i take you out? I mean as a friend nothing more cause i know you go with August Alsina." he said still walking beside me. " ok.. Sure. When?" i said stopping at my class. " tomorrow at 11am. Starbucks" he said and i nodded.

3 hrs later.

I got one more week until graduation and August wont be there. Smh this horrible. I headed to his house and all my shit is in the livingroom. Well i guess he took care of it.

- text message-

Baby- hey i got all your stuff over at my house. Your furniture is in the basement. Call me when you get home ma. I love you.

I called him and laid in his comfortable bed.

-call-

A- hello? Baby i miss you already

N- i know me too. I need you

A- dont do that haha ima be crying. But ima be home for your graduation. Promise but only for two days.

N- haha ok and i was wondering if you can. Im tired and sore from last night

A- yep and ok ima ttyl alright. I love you

N-i love you too.

-hangs up-

I put my phone on the charger and got under his cover then went to sleep.