Worried

Aug pov

When i got home that day i started to pack Nyla stuff. It hurts doing this shit. Just moments my phone rings , nyla.

I ignored her call and sent her text " packing your things , so if u want to help, come on.. "

Seconds later she text back " really?? Ok.. Im omw" ..

Nyla pov

Im at my party and i didnt expect for aug to do this. Its all like my life is fading away but as i said before i need something better. I slide out the party and got into my car sped to Aug house. Omw to his house i started to think about the things he done for me and all of the things be provided.. Man i dont know what to do. My dad was wrong and i was wrong.

Aug pov

I hear the doorbell and it was Trey and Chris. I asked them to help put her bags at the front.

10 mins later chris answer the door to Nyla crying and taking her bags out.. I just went up to my room. She put this on herself. I feel bad but i dont. A few more mins later i heard her sped off. Then i came back down to Trey and Chris talking about her. " aye man she hurt frfr" Trey said . I sat on the couch " i care but i dont cause she the one who took the ring off and said i was bad for her. Her dad didnt even like me. Aint thats some fucked up shit!" i said lighting up a blunt. " man i wouldnt even worry about, she gonna come back being sorry. " chris said hitting the blunt. " shit she was already sorry" Trey said as we all laugh

These niggas stupid lol. " well we leaving out tomorrow, so yall staying here ?" i asked while taking the blunt from Trey. " yeah man, i do not want to go to no hotel right na." Chris said. I got a phone call from jesmine . I walked up to my room answering.

A: wassup?

J: you know whats up, let me come over tonight.

A: man who tf are you? Hell no!

J: Aug, you know you want this. Stop fronting.

A: bye hoe.

I hung up and she still calling. This bitch crazy.

Nyla pov

Damn he packed all my bags and Chris helped. Smh im so dumb. My hurt keep skipping beats and im just blanked out.. Just drained out from all the shameful tears ive cried. My dad walks in " honey stop crying over that low life. Stop being such a cry baby! I didnt raise you to be a whore" he said as he slapped me. I jumped up and yelled back " who the hell do you think you are to slap me and call me a whore.!?! Im leaving and fuck you, you evil baster!!" i walked out and walked to my car, i called Mia and told her i was omw to her house. Good thing she answered this time. I got to her house and she look like she was beated . " omg Mia!? Whats been going on?" i said rubbing her shoulders. She cried and hugged me. She led me to the couch to sit down. " you know that man who tried to rape you when you were 12?? " she asked " what ?? Yes i do and where is this coming from?" i asked. She cried harder " he umm came and bruitly raped me for almost a week now.. I dont know of its safe here for you. He might get you if he finds out youre here." she said getting up walking me to the door. " ListeN Mia, get a jacket and youre phone. Were leaving. " she harried and got her phone and jacket. We headed out. And as soon as i we were a corner away from her house a car pulled into her drive way. " thats him. Go a little faster" she said banging on the car. I drove faster and headed to Brandon Apt. Mia told me to go there and he will keep us safe .

Aug pov

This bed is so lonely but ima be good. Feel like Nyla in something. Should i call her?? Ima just call her...

N: yea?

A: just checking up on you.. Are you ok?

N: im fine, just dont feel sorry for me.

"aye Ny you can sleep with me if you want" i heard a man voice in the back. " no, im otp right now" she spoke

A: who is that?

N: classmate Brandon.

A: found you someone that quick huh?

N: what? No Aug. Look i got to go, need to check up on Mia.

A: yea ok, bye.

I hung up and turnt the Tv on and watched BET until i drifted off to sleep.