who could it be?

I got out the car and walked up to the car and it was nobody in there. It looked brand new. Then i seen my door opened to my house. Wtf! I ran to get my gun from under my seat and walked into my house. I hear a female singing and hear the refridge opening. I slowly walked in and wtf! It was my bestfriend Mia. " girl wtf you doing scaring me like that ?? " i yelled in releaf. She laughed " im sorry boo. And what u been going thru? A war? U look drained out!" she said eating strawberies. " anways why u leave my door open? " i said leaning on the wall. "oh sorry i was gonna head back out. Cause u wasnt here" i shook my head " come help me take these groceries in" we went out n got the goods and put em up. I cooked us some food. Fried rice, stake and smuttered patatos. We sat and watched tv . " whats wrong " she asked. " Nathaniel shot himeself in front of me." i said getting our plates. She was speechless. " yeah , it was yesterday night. I cant do this." i broke down and she came to rubbed and hugged me. I had a flashback

* flashback*

" Baby i know when i die, you gonna be right there" he said while looking into the ceiling. " dont say that. You not gonna die." i said kissing him. " oh, you think so. You is too. " he said getting up. " im going to sleep goodnght, i love you"

* end*

I went up stairs to clear my head and washed my face. Mia walked in and told me she had to go. She left and i laid on the bed, fell asleep.

*3 hrs later* - 11pm

I kept feeling like someone was watching me , or like Nathaniel presents was with me. I hurried and called Aug but it went to VM. It felt so cold in my room and tight, i felt like i was about to loose my breath. I called aug again..

"hello?"

N: " hey, uumm you dont mind coming over?"

" yea, you alright?"

N: " im scared . 3056 lane st "

" im on my way."

.... He hung up. I looked at my text messages from Mike

" call me man."

I didnt reply. I heard the door bell. I got up and it felt like someone was behind me and my house was pitched black. I ran to the door and opened it. I got into his arms. I cried hard. Im so terrified. " calm down. Im here shh" he said rubbing my back. I sat on the couch and he turned on the lights.

He sat next to me . " you good now ?" he said taking his hat off. " yeah. I cant stay in this house alone no more. I have to find a apartment." said laying on his legs. " why wont you just have a friend stay with you" i looked at him in a confused way. " boy no haha" he laughed . " why not? " he said playing in my hair. Such a turn on. " cause i like my own space... You want something to drink?" i said looking at my nails. " nah im good n i know this weird but move in with me. I got an extra room" .. I smiled " no, i cant live with you ha. Thats too much" i got up and went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. He followed " i mean you wont have to worry about paying bills and most likely being scared." he said. " im just in this mood because my ex killed himself in front of me" . He looked up in confusion. " wait? Last night?" i spit out my water i shock? How tf he know ! " yes? How you know? " he step back. " his name nathaniel ?" he said giving me a paper towel. I took it " yeah, how you know ?"......