surprise

Nyla pov

Im getting out this nasty place! Jesmine came and got me and headed to the house.the house was clean and it was quiet. She left me and i walked up to the room.i see a note on the bed.

" hey sunshine. I want to make your day but yoh have to get dress and freshed up.. Meet me at Le Meruice 9 oclock. Dont be late

P.s.

Love Alsina "

I jumped in joy and hurried to take a shower. I sung loud while i took a shower and got out to dry. I dried my hair and curled it up. Then i went to the closet to see what to wear.but i seen a beautiful fluffy red and gold dress laying on his jewlery counter with a note.

" wear this, it makes you stand out beautifully"

I grabbed it and put it on. I sprayed myself and did my make up. I put on gold diamond heels and headed out to the resturant. Yaaass my baby got me hyped!!

Aug pov

Its 2 mins after, is she coming?? Ok i order fav drink and even got something special to put on her. I looked at my phone one more time and glaced up to see her walking in looking for me. I standed up and smiled as she walled towards me smilling. I pulled out her chair and let her sit. " well Mr. August im not mad after all. " she said grabbing my hand. " you know, i was hopping you wasnt." i said leaning in to kiss her. Our waitress comes and order our food and we waited. Talking like we nevee talked before, our food came and she ate so perfecf like she was a queen. I texted Chris and Trey to see if they set up the room for us. Damn it feels good to see her happy. "baby you ready to go?" i asked. " yes, im really tired and full" she said sipping her drink. We got up and before she could even take a step, i got on my knees. She covered her mouth and shock. "it hasnt been that long of our relationship but i think its time for a new start. Its been a rough time but i cant loose my other half. This other piece of mines that i have in my hand, helding out to you is what make us a new start . I love you so much and i will love to hear you say yes. Will you Marry me Nyla ?" i pleaded. She cried in joy and said yes.!!! People cheered and took pictures. I picked her up and kissdd her lips.

Nyla pov

Omg! Im his fiance!! This is the best thing that ever happened to me !! This cang be true!!! He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. We drove to the house and we got out. My feet are hurting. Aug opens the door and i seen peedles of roses on the floor and i followed. " what is this Aug" i said following it up to our room. I opened the door and seen the room lit with candles and roses everywhere. This is truely a make up session. He got me this time. The lights were deamed and it was just such a love making time. I turned to see Aug naked. Oohhb laawwwwddd.. He came closer to me and we started making out... Yall know what happened.