christmas eve Early Gift

Aug
Its been a while since me and Nyla been talking. But the good news is, she pregnant with my baby. I hope its a Boy , so he can be just like his daddy. Been pregnant for 6 months. During our break up weve been having sex back to back and we not together. We just hang around and its like we started over. i kind of talk to this girl name Salina. she real cool and my type but she too ratchet sometimes in public. the bitch got serious problems, im just using her for her pussy and to get over Nyla. seem lie i cant get over her cause we still comunicate and we still fuck around. yeah im confused, Right now im at my sister house Kesha. I had to see my beautiful nieces for Christmas. My mamie on her way and my brother Travis. it feels good to be home from a long ass tour. kesha asked if i could take my nieces some places while she and mom wrap the presents. Amaylia,Chaylen and Kayden got dress and we headed out. i decided i would let them get anything from Toys R Us. they my little babies . " August you should get baby Aug this" Kayden said while handing me a spider man toy. i laughed " Kay i dont know if its a boy or a girl yet" i said puttingthe toy back. she looked at me confused " what ? " . i laughed " nun you will understand as you get older she nodded.

Nyla pov
Its christmaa eve and im hungry as hell. Ugh i know i need some ice cream our sum. This baby is killing me. But i cant wait to have it. Right now im with no one, i havent been out since me and aug broke up. I just been modeling and started doing make up at MAC. Im curently working on having this baby. Today im going to go see what gender is my baby, aug is gonna come . Im not with my family, we had a big arguement on me getting pregnant at 21. So what im grown and i have a life. Me and Aug have enough money. I decided i should get up and eat me some bluebell then call Aug.

Convo
Aug: hey im fin to come in 30 mins. Im dropping off my nieces

Me: dang i couldnt speak haha. But ok tell them i said hey.

Aug : ok... Nyla?

Me: yea Aug

Aug: lets hope its a boy ( crossed fingers)

Me: yea i hope. But i want a girl hahaha.

Aug: we gon see . But ima talk to you when i get there.

Me: ok. Bye

I ate Little more of my ice cream and put the ice cream up. Then i grabbed a chocolate bar. Dang im hungry. I headed up stairs and picked out my warm clothes. Black leggings, pink uggs, white long sleeve, pink scarf with my beanie. I got in the shower and as i was taking a shower i hear Aug singing. "girl u got it smoking in her, hurry up." he said while using thr bathroom laughing. " shut up punk. And what u laughing at" i said getting out. He pulled his sweats up and looked at mt belly and start drying it. Then he smiled " baby i cant wait to see our child" he said drying my back. I smiled and was kind of glad he called me baby. Its been a while. " yeah me too." i said giving him the lotion. He lotioned my body and helped me put my clothes on. I put my hair up and put some gloss on. I realize my hair getting longer. Aug grabbed my purse and helped put my coat on. We headed out to his car and headed to the doc.

Aug pov
Its good to see her on christmas eve. Wonder why she not with her family. Hell she looks lonely. I need to get back with her. Im lonely myself and i still love her deep down. I looked at her while she was looking in the baby magizines, she looked so gorgeous with no make up on and her hair is always clurly. I miss those lips and even her goofy ways. "Mr and Mrs Alsina" we got up and headed to the back following the doc. Nyla sat down on the bed and i sat next to her in a chair. " hey why your family not around.?" i asked . She teared a little and spoked " uuh, my family is angry at me for getting pregnant so soon. But look, i have a great career and i graduated from college! I have a great life. I have money and you do." she said wipping her tears. I got up and wipped em for her then we leaned heads against each others. I looked her in the eyes " listen we got this and yea it was unexspected but we starting a family. Dont worry about what they said, its your life. You grown." she nodded bitting her lips to stop crying. I held her and we kissed passionately. I grabbed some tissue and wipped her tears. " hello , Mr amd Mrs. Im Niki, i will be checking to see what are you two having! Are you two excited?!" she said setting the mechine up. Nyla smiled big " yes yes! We are haha. Um just hope its a angel in there well i know it is." she said rubbing her belly. " haha well yes its mosy definately an angel , Mrs, will you lay back for me slowly..... Ima put this gel on there which will help us view the insides. Lets see what this little angel is!" she said rubbing her belly. I looked on the screen and it looks like a boy buy hell im not sure . The doc took about 2mins to see. " well look at this ! May i ask you two... What are you exspecting ??" she asked . " a boy but a girl haha" i said as nyla agreed. " well, it is a Boy" she said still moving the thinh around on her stomach. We all clapped and got things together. I helped nyla and the doc said the due date is March 5th .

Towards the end of the day

Nyla decided to come over to meet my family. My mom was pleasured to meet her and seems like Nyla looks happy all over again.

***
Really been busy , so sorry for the shorr boring chp. But ima start updating more often. Tell me what you all think. ***