previously

I dropped the gun "what the hell did you just say??" i said walking to august. " baby its a long story, im sorry. I got this.. Just go get in the car and ima meet you there." he said rubbing my arms. I pushed august out of my way and walked my way to the car, i seen my phone on the couch in the living room.

Aug pov

" boy wtf! Who the hell told you to go after her!!!??? Then you bruised my girl!" i said pointing the gun to Mike stomach. " mane im sorry my nigga. She was on Nath gang and she know all the shit." he said breaking hard. Shit i knew all that but she out of that shit. " bitch she got out of that shit when he killed himself!! I told you that shit! Nigga go get my fucking money right now before i bust yo fat ass Mike!!" he got out the room. I sat on the bed thinking hard as shit. Now shr know where im getting most of my money. Ima quit this and let mike be the lead. Shit i got my life to live and plus Nyla been looking a lil chubby lately. Damn wtf ima do ?! Nath didnt know i was over this shit, he thought it was Mike.. Shit Mike my back up on all this. I tell him what to do. Nath owe me my money that he took and i want that shit. I know he dead but now its his other hoes im after. Fuck! .. I got up and got in the car. She was crying and she threw up on the side of the car. Gross. " baby look im sorry, i was the leader of this gang and i set mike as the back up.. Nobody knew i was the main leader. Um im sorry. And i promise aint shit gonna happen to you ma! On my ma." i said turning the car on.. She stayrd quiet. I let her be, drove to the house.. It was silent while i let the music play soft in the background. We made it to the house and she went straight to the bathroom and slammed the door. Damn i fucked up. I heard the shower turn on. I laid down and turnt the tv on.

2hrs later

I still hear the shower. Wtf she doing ??

I got up and opened the door... I see her laying in the tub, looks like she wasnt breathing. I seen pills in the tub. I hurried and wrapped her in a towel then laid her on the floor checking her. Shes gone!!!! I called 911 and they were on their way. God what should i do now???

Hospital

She laid on the bed looking dried out. Its been 2 hrs of her being sleep. They gave her some charko to drink. Yuck! Good thing my baby alive. Its all because of me man. The nurse comes in with this clip board. " hi, im Nyla nurse and i have some good and bad news... " i looked down. " whats the good news nurse?" i said looking back up. " well she will be released on tomorrow night, and... The um.. Bad new is.. She had a miscarriage. Im sorry " she said rubbing my back. " i cant deal no more. My baby has died in her stomach and im the one left the blame." i said walking towards Nyla. Holding her bare hand, while she opens her eyes.... FML..

- this is only the beginning.