Baby Alsina

"come on come on push" the doc said as Nyla face was red as hell. She sqweezed my hand so hard, felt like my bones was fin to break. I heard Jr and i seen Nyla laying her head back in reliefe. We both smiled and kissed for a sec and she got to hold Jr first. I put my fingers in his hand while she grip " awwww baby , He's smiling " she said as a tear came down her face. I smiled and wipped it away. Damn now im a father. I reach into my pocket and pulled put a black little box. "Miss, i believe you missing something on that finger.. Would you mind putting a new one on?" i said as she was in joy handing her hand out while jr in the other. I slid the ring on and we kissed as ma took pictures.

5 weeks later

" aug wake up, go check on Jr. " she said as i groaned and kisses hee cheek. Since she held him for 9 month i better take place now. I walked to jr room and seen him throwing a fit. I picked him up and pat his back softly as i sung him a little song. He started to settle down and fall asleep. I sat down in the rocking chair and rocked for atleast 20 mins then drift off.

Nyla pov
I woke up and didnt feel Aug next to me. I thought and laugh to myself " he in jr room" i got up and walked down the dark hallway. I seen the light to the room and i seen aug knocked with jr on his shoulder slobbing away. I have to get a pic of this. I quietly got my phone and took a pic of them. I whispered to myself " dang jr look just like his dad. A king" aug woke up with big eyes. " oh i forgot. Let me put him im his bed" he said laying him in his bed. We laughed and i pointed at jr slob on his shirt. Aug looked at it " damn.. He out " aug put him arm around me as we walked out turning the light out.

As we was walking down the hallway i felt a sharp pain run thru my stomach. I felt a buff body infront of me.... It was Nathaniel.. How in the hell!

-----------
It was all a dream.

The end