Gun Games

I wake up in a dark room in a bed full of roses on the bed and candles on the floor. Oh my god, where the hell am i ? I got up to get my phone but it was no where to be found. I had a long white loose long sleeve shirt on, white lace panties and strip high socks. My arms are soar and brused. I hear men down stairs laughing

I cracked the door to look and see who it was. "Shit!" i wisphered to myself. Its Mikes crew. Why they coming after me?? Im not in this shit. I seem Mike coming so i closed the door .. He seen me " nah baby dont close the door now. Im coming " i laid on the bed and act as if i was playing with my nails. He came in and started to Punch me. " get the hell up!" i got up. " what do you want??" he grabbed my face " you know what the hell i want. I want that money Nath owe me bitch" i snatched away from him and upper cut him in the chin. I grabbed his gun and pointed it in his face. " i dont fuck with Nath crew and i neva was in the gang. Tf you thought i was? A bitch ass nigga!? Get yo fat ass up!" he got up with hands up. " yo im sorry. I thought he mentioned you.." he said backing up against the wall breathing hard. " yeeeaahh thats right. You scared ?? Huh? Hun?!" i said twisting the gun to his forehead. " nah... " i cocked the gun " bitch say yes!" i said fin to shoot him. " YES YES!" .. I put the gun down and i hear August coming in the room. " baby put the gun down. Thats my partner." ... Wait what??

**************

Short chapter but im already busy