Graduation

Week Later

Man i need to take a shower and im fin to graduate!! Whoop!! Aug left the next day to go back on tour. Im really in a happy mood since that day he proposed. Really been missing him. Mike apologized and now he watches out for me as well. Jesmine been coming over to keep my company but nothing havent been going down between us surprisingly. Anyways my hun on his way in a hr i need to be ready to go.

Aug pov

Baby graduating today and im on this plane still but in 2 more hrs ima be there. Got to freshen up and get there on time. Everything is going well surprisingly. Fin to leave this gang shit alone and put it up to Mike. But what she dont know is, is that Nath killed himself because he couldnt pay up to me.. So i went after Nyla, didnt mean to fall in love but she gonna have to find out later. Well i have to tell her. Shit i just wanted to fuck her cause that was Nath girl but hell she too chill and i love her now. I dont know what im saying right now but cant wait to see ha graduate. Oh and i invited Chris and Trey to come with a nigga.  Ima text ha when i land.

Nyla pov

All ready for the big time!! Jesmine gonna pick me up. Make up is on fleek and yaasss my parents gonna be here!! Have to celebrate big time. Mia my bestfriend havent been checking up on me at all. Where the hell is she...?? We havent been textng or nothing. My phone start ringing and it was Aug.

" hello?"

A"hey im here, just want to say i love you and im proud of you for getting this far baby. Im on my way home and i know you fin to leave huh?"

" awwww baby i love you too and thanks. Im actually fin to leave now." jesmine pulled up.

A" alright , see you after."

We hung up and i blushed while walking to the car. We both turnt up on the way to the college. " girl is you ready for this ?? Im so amazed of how we pulled thru high school and college!!" she yelled . " i know!! Im proud of myself. Now its really time to get life started" i said turning the music up. We got to the college and we got out. Oh i got on a gold diamond gress with black stuting heels. My hair is curl with a whon and pined to the side. I seen Brandon and he greeted me with a wink then came to hug me. We practice for an hr then we fot settled outside.

Skip to Grad time--

I walked across nervously and got my diaploma... Then i fell off the stage... Im just kidding lol.i got my diaploma and i seen Aug, Trey, Chris and my family stand clapping. A lot of people screamed and clapped. Wow, im famous lol. After all the graduates walked we threw our hats up in the sky.such a reliefe!! Then i walked over to my family.my mom that i havent seen in a while is so gorgeous !!

Aug pov

Wow she walked and i could see the glow in ha face. She walked over to me and the rest. Hugged her parents and me.  Ive never met her parents so here it is.......