The Night

Jasmine and i walked up to August ready to go but it was too many people trying to talk to us. So it took us a min to get out. August grabbed my hand and we walked to the car while cameras were flashing. Damn i forgot he was a singer. Jasmine went to her car. I love Aug, i hope he askes me to be his girl. Plus its like we already together. " baby ?" i said turning to him. " yes?" he said while pulling off on to the street. " ive been thinking, since we kiss, have sex, and go out like couples, why not be one?" i said rubbing his thighy. He started smillling. " what" i said giggling. " well, i was thinking the same thing at work today but i didnt think you would want to be mines.. And stop rubbing on my thigh before you get it right here ." we both laugh. "so what that mean? We together?" i said kissing his cheek. He nodded and kiss my lips.

*5 mins later*

We finally got home and it feels good to have a man ! Jasmine came in two mins later. August Went up stairs to lay down in bed while i got in the shower. I put a little music on and started singing

*August pov*

Man, now we together and sooner or later its gonna be valentines day . Aint that funny. Her lesbo Jasmine here so she got extra company. Jasmine build like a dude but she cute tho. Now i got what i always wanted and thought i would get since that accident at the gym. I guess i was trying too hard. "aye, whats yo name homes?" she said leaning on the wall. " August Alsina, duh" i said while sitting up in bed. " ooohh i knew you looked familar, you that new artist that came out. You got good ass singing skills.! You know Nyla like to sing right?" she said walking towards me. Damn i didnt know Nyla like to sing. I hear music in the bathroom but i dont hear ha singing. " haha thank you and nah i didnt know, one day she will sing for me." nyla walked out naked and all wet. " oh i didnt know Jasmine was in here. Lemme go dry" she walked back in the bathroom. Me and Jasmine started laughing. " its cool, i use to give her head. " she said pushing me laughing. Wtf ? " you what?" i said fin to slap this girl

" i use to give her head. She asked me. And since we bestfriends i just do it when she ask for it." she said walking out. Nyla came out . "aye you didnt tell me you had been getting yo pussy licked by Jasmine." i said getting up walking towards ha. " oh yeah but its been a while tho. She told you?" she said backing on the wall. " what you think. Well since she giving you head, is mines better or hers? " i said putting my hand in her panties sqweezing her fat lips tight. She groaned " yours baby. I promise" . I nodded. " thats right" i wispered in her ear. " for now on, im the only one to give you head. " she nodded.

* Jasmine pov*

Damn i didnt know that was August alsina! She so ugh! That man is fine as hell and i know i like girls but damn! I cant fuck him, she's my bestfriend. He probably getting on her now about me giving her head haa. But it was awhile back. Anyways i might just go home, i wanted to do some things with ha but he here. So let me go. I walked up to the bedroom, the door was closed and locked. It was music playing and i heard moans from her. Now im jealous . Fuck this, i had her first! Im gone.

*Nyla Pov*

"baby... St-top" i said while he kept licking my clit. He kept going and trust me, hes better than Jasmine. Ugh i keep cumin and he keep going. My legs start to shake, then he pulls out jr. Omg this is my punishment. He pinned my legs down and slide into me slowly, slowly in and out. After me just tightening up on him he moaned and started going fast. I screamed so loud , screaming his name and scratching his back.

*30 mins later*

We still going and my body is so numb. He pulled my hair from the back while he kept pounding. " you not gonna get anymore head from ha right?" i nodded "Say yes daddy!" he said. I screamed and he came. He laid down in relief and i fell on the floor. We laughed. " thats not funnh jerk" i said tryna get in the messy bed. Damn i forgot about jasmime.

* Aug Pov*

I bet she know not to do that shit again. Im the daddy now. " baby help me" she said witg her hands up like she just reached out of her grave. I got up and helped her, my dick slapped her on the forehead. I had to drop her and laugh. She looked at me with a sad face but started laughing. I cant deal, lil mama got slapped by jr..