Facetime

Im pasting back and forward, rather i should go on this date. Wait! Thats almost like cheating. Oh no no! I cant go on this date. But Brandon is my crush!!" No Nyla get ya self together! " i said to myself. Maybe i should call and cancel.

I dailed Mia number.

*call*

M- wassup?

N- you sleep? You sound grouchy

M- haha yea girl. What up this early for ?

N- tell Brandon i wont be coming.

-i hung up-

I know she was gonna start tryna make me go so i hung up. Its just 10am and August facetiming me.

- FT-

" hey baby i miss you " he said smilling while walking in the hotel hall. " awww baby i miss you too. But what am i suppose to do while you gone ?" i said laying down.

" well haha. Think about me and play with my little princess ... That I OWN" he said opening his room door. " haha baby im serious. " i said. " baby i need you to look for something," he said sitting in a chair. " ok what?" i said getting up. " first what you got on? " he said bitting his lip. I showed him ( pink victoria sectret bra and panties) " mmmm. Damn i miss that body. But go look in my closet, go all they way in there. Keep straight..... Spread all my jackets, its a sectret door.." he said while his just cut off on me. This creepy. I opened the door and i seen money stacked on stack!! Where this shit come from. He start calling back.. I answered " baby im sorry, my phone was low. But are you in there ?" he said eating chips. " uuuhh yeah . What u be doing with all this money baby?" i said scratching my head like a cracl head." dont worry about that.. Get 2k for you. Go shopping, thats what you can do when im gone. " he said looking at tv still eating. " oh ok. Thanks baby. " i said closing the door in the closet. He started staring at me and it was creepy. " babh stop." i said looking at him. " im sorry, just so beautiful. But go shopping, ft me when u get home. I love you, give me a kiss" i gave him one " i love you too. Bye "

-FT ended-

So yall read that right? I asked him what he  be doing to have that much money??? He said " dont worry about it." tf. Haha thats odd. But let me get ready. I got in the shower for 1hr, brushed my teeth, and curled my hair. I just but on a black loose sweater, white skinny jeans, and black heels with gold on em. I put just a little make up on and August shades. I want to drive his car, so i got his keys. Head out, first i need to go to the bank and put this on my sexy card. Text message came in from Aug

Baby- aye put the money back and use my card. Its in my closet with my jewlery.

N- ok.

I put it back and got his black card. I went to the mall and when i say boys was staring. As the hrs went by i had to stop by Victoria sectret! When my baby come home i need a sexy landary . I picked a red and black strip one, and i know August checking what im buying but i can buy it my own self. I took my card out and swiped it. " sorry, your card has been declined " i looked up " what?? That cant be.. Ok i'll just use this one" i swipped Aug card. Now how the hell!?

* home*

I got back home and put all the bags in his closet..

*Aug Pov*

Im sitting here in this bed.. Shit im horny as hell but i wonder what she bought. Hahaha. I looked on my account, she spent 2000 already. Ooohhh Victoria lundary ! Damn she ready for daddy to come home. I started calling her on Ft. She answered

" hey hun." she said smiling. " i see you bought VS, you ready for me ?" i said rubbing my dick. " hahaha baby damn , yes im ready for you, cant wait til you come back" she said looking sick. " baby, you ok?" she left her phone and i hear her throwing up. Alright, this is gross. She came back. " sorry, i feel so so sick. But im ok now. " she laid back lifting her shirt up, showing me her boobs then she started playing with her nipples. Mm she wait till i get home, tear that ass up! " baby let me see princess , she wet?" i said stroking my dick. She moved the camera down, omg ! Talking abouy heaven hahaha. She moved her camera up fast looking scared.. " baby.... I think somebody in the house " she put her headphones in, "how?? Go in that secret spot baby, go" i said getting up. She started to cry, i heard a thumb but it was her. She hurried to the door and closed it. "baby, shhh, its ok" why and how tf somebody get in my house???!! They better not touch her! She started breathing hard " baby they not gonna find you. " she nodded. Its dark but i can see her, i heard some dudes voices " damn this nigga got hella shit. But we aint gon steal it. Yo mike where his money ?" they started to get closer to Nyla. I seen Nyla backing off into a dark spot. She smart . " nyla, Mike dont know where my money is, so u ok" she wispered " baby, im naked and they right here" they grabbed her and she started screaming. " Aug! Help me!" .. Omg!! My baby! I got to leave!!