Friends With Benefits

Its been a while since Nathaniel death. The funeral was horrible. Mostly all of his partners got shot execpt for me. Im worried than a bitch. What if they get me next.me and Aug still chill, lately ive been catching feelings for him. He really holds me down. I still get chills at night so he spends every nighg with me. We on the friends with benefits. The sex is great, seriously have been raw.. Worried about that also. Well i got a game today, my last game. Them Wildcats be winning. Anyways let me freshen up for tonight. #23

* August Pov *

Lately its been good but ive been on my feet grinding. Tryna get this paper ya feel me? Im in the studio writing a new song and i thought it should be about Nyla. You know me and ha on some real shit righg na. Man i love the convos, cuddling, kissing , everything. I want her to be mines but i dont know if thats gonna be ok with ha. Lil mama got a nice ass body and knows how to ride. Mmm ? Maybe i should make this song about ha. Ima call it... Kissin' On My Tattoos. Yeah, that fits. But aye she needs me and i need ha. In a min ima pick ha up and take her to her game , supporting her all day. But its some things i need to tell ha. Rt .

* Nyla Pov*

Ugh, out the shower. Fresh and ready to ball out tonight! * phone rings* oh this Jessica . Jessica my lesbian friend, use to get head from her but shit, she got a girl lol.

N- Hey wassup? You ready for tonight?

J- hell yeah but aye can i spend a night tonight?

N- haha you can but my hun is gonna be with me tonight.

J- yo hun?? Tf he is?

N- jes its just my friend.

J- yea ight little pimp. See you in a min. Be ready to whoop these hoes.! Bye

N- haha ight bye bitch

*door bell rings* hope this August.

*august pov*

" come on slow poke ha! You cant be dragging and kissing me when you got a game tonight." i said hugging her tight. " yea i know. My bad haha. Aye my lesbo spending a night tonight. You mind ?" she said getting in the car.

" girl lesbo? Damn i want to see ha?" she hit my chest. " shut up and drive punk!"

*the game - nyla pov*

In my head im like " bitch pass me the ball!" we fin to lose this dame game. 40-46? Oh hell nah! I ran down thw court tryna black this big black bitch that was on me but she pushes me down! I got up and she laughed , people were oohing and shit. " hey big bitch! Bring yo fat ass here" i walked up to her while my partners was holding me back. Oh my god! She lucky! Coach pulled me to the side while yelling in my face then told me to sit on the line. Shit we gon lose.

* aug pov*

Wtf! She pushed my baby down! Aww hell nah! Damn now she on the side line. Right in front of me. I tapped her shoulder . She looked at me in anger " look baby dont worry about they say, shit. Yall gonna win , you got this. U damn near made all the points! " she nodded and i kissed her sweaty lips. Damn salty ass haha. But thats my baby.

10 mins later

They won luckly 53-46

Nyla was in the back changing and im waiting on her while people take pics with me. Good thing security was around. Nyla came out looking good and they startdd askng her questions and shit. I just want to take ha home and massage her...

Her lesbo fine af but i cant mess with ha. Shit wtf im thinking..