Fuck Love

Aug pov

JUST by lookimg at Nyla dad. He dont like me. I handed my hand out to him for a hand shake and he looked at me silly and then shook my hand. Jesmine and some girl came to take pics with us. Jesmine whispered in my ear " meet me tomorrow night at chilis" and she walked off. Wtf ! I dont need her tryna ruin my life plus i dont even know why she wants me to meet her. Ig ima meet her. Ima think about it. Nyla was on the side talking to ha dad and she didnt look so happy. So as a fiance i walked over to see what was wrong. " hey whats going on ?" i said rubbing Nyla back. She looked at me in shame " its fine.... Uh dad you cant leave tonight. " she said walking off to ha mom. " hey, im sorry about that son, just that she is not ready for marriage. Your a nice guy but i dont need my baby girl marrying a tatted up man who sings sex music." he said walking off patting my back. Wtf her dad is ignorant. What type of dad says that?? I grab Nyla and walked her to the car not caring who was looking. " Aug, let go of my arm!" she yanked from me. " oh so you going to follow up behind your dads words??" i said stopping in my tracks. She looked down " Aug, i cant do this. " she took the ring off and gave it to me. " ight, you can get yo shit and get to stepping. I dont need this shit. " i said walking off. Chris and Trey was talking to fans. But shit i dont care, some people tried talking to me but i was too angry to even try talking. I got to the car and sped off. Why she doing this shit!!?

Nyla pov

The things my dad told me was right. And i want whats best for my dad and i. I hate to hurt his feelings but i cant be with a thug. My life will be thru hell. My mom is ok with him but my dad is not. I dont know. Im confused.

Jesmine pov

Looks like ole Nyla and Aug broke up. I know im her lesbo friend but hell its time to get to Aug fine ass. Maybe i can cheer him up and we drink all night

Plus he will realize she a boring fiance! She always want to be all about her. Fuck that. Aug needs a girl like me. Freaky, sassy, all that shit. Im the one who can make ya life fun. Bet he gonna meet me tomorrow night.