Found another... Thug

He grabbed my hand " we go way back. He called me yesterday telling me he was gonna kill himself... But didnt think u was in that gang. Plus he nevee told me about you. " he said sitting down. I was in shock. Why he never told Aug about me?? And this is crazy! " wow.. This is crazy. And yeah i was his girl since high then we broke up a yr ago, i was just his rider" i said sitting next to him. " oh yeah? Im sorry to tell you but he wasnt faithful. He was fucking too many bitches and he never mentioned you" i got up in anger. " ok i get it. I guess he used me.. " i said while pouring my drink down the drian. Aug got up and hugged me from the back and started kissing my neck.......

- next day-

I woke up to see Aug bare body sleep next to me. I was too! "August get up!" i said pushing him. " mmm what " he said rubbing his eyes. " we fucked ??!" i got up and took the covers off him to cover me. He smirked and his penis was hard/long. I swallowed my guilt and he got up. " no, we made love. And you needed it, you told me after i kissed your neck" he said helding my chin up. I kissed him and uncovered my body. " well then . Im good now " i smiled. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower , he joined....