Little Jr On His Way

Nyla

Its two days until i get this little boy out of my stomach. My mom and dad are not mad anymore so things are going good. Aug and I are back together so its extra good..he just been in the studio alot lately. I be struggling tryna get up and he aint around to help. I mean Mia would come around but hell she dont stay. Right now im laying in bed watching netflix and eating popcorn while Aug is cooking up some dinner down stairs. He just got done helping me wash my body and all that sweet stuff. Its really amazing how we are fin to be a family in two days. I really hope he propose to me again.

Aug
This is gonna be good for tonight. I need to lay down and relax. Really been worn out with Nyla being pregnant. But hey ima be a good ass dad . My son gonna have jordans , all that exspensive ish. But nyla ma and da coming in tomorrow plus my mom and bro. My little nieces too! This is gonna be great. We had a babyshower last week so that was awesome. Had a blast with all the people who came out and supported little jr. Ok let me bring my baby her food . I opened the door with her food and she smiled sitting up . Beautiful. " big self haha. Its hot so let it cool down " i said kissing her while she still smiling. I rubned her stomach and felt jr feet moving. " baby that dont hurt? " she stuffed her face and said " no, um baby this is good." she said stuffing her face some more. We both laugh " baby stop before u explode. " . I been having to deal with her mix emotions and everything. She wanta sex, then she evil, happy, sad , goofy as hell. Like its hard when you got a pregnant gf . But hey i love her. I ate my food and took our plates down stairs. I came back up she was sleep. I was gonna give her massage but she knocked. So i got in the shower and took an hr of releaving my thoughts.. I got out and lotioned up then got in bed. Kissed her and fell asleep.