The Plan

Nyla Pov

I woke up still in the hospital bed. I seen roses , teddy bears and balloons. I thought i ended my life but i guess now. Aug really care for me. Im still mad he just did that shit behind my back. He have some making up to do or else ima leave. Man was this a set up!? Nath killed himself, i left the gang, Aug is my new bf and he was Nath bestfriend. Something not right. Aug gone, he was just holding my hand but i dosed off again. Damn where is he when i need him. The nurse walks in greeting me. " hi Nyla, i hate to jump straight to it... Did you know you had a baby inside you?" she asked opening her folder. I nodded no. " im so sorry but you did and sad to say, you lost it.. " she said in a rude way. " listen ma'am but how ? " i said sitting up. She let out a big groan. " hun you overdosed and it killed the baby. You will be able to havr another baby, just clear yout system out. " then she walked out. " omg.... I was pregnant? " i said to myself. She walked back in " you will be released tomorrow" she smiled.

Aug pov

I grabbed a few things Nyla likes and made sure i cleaned the house up. I want to surprise her tomorrow with roses on the bed and candles lit. Just want to make it up to her. Maybe take her out to a nice resturant and make her smile. I dont want to see her mad at me like this. Hopefully she will stay away from them pills. I hide them in my closet where i know she dont know of. Man.. I need to talk to somebody .

Jesmine pov

I get a phone call from Nyla telling me she in the hospital. I got to go see her. Right now im omw to her n Aug house. I pulled up and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked . Aug opens the door. " what happen Aug" i said walking in. He sat down " some how she tried to over dose last night and almost died. " he said barrying his face in his hands. Why would she ? He got something he hidding from me. " oh my gosh. Why Aug?" i said rubbing his back " i dont know. Im fin to go back." he said getting a klenix. " well im going right now , u want to ride with me.?" i asked .he nodded. We headed out to the hospital and went to Nyla room. She was up looking drained out. " baby you ok? " i said hugging her. " yeah im fine, just ready to go." she said reaching for Aug. Aug kissed her on the lips. She tend to not kiss back but she did a little. Weird. Aug laid by her and i sat and had a little conversation with her. Then she fell asleep. Aug looked like he was falling asleep. I got up and askrd if he needed anything. " yeah. Can we step out ?" he asked. We walkdd out and he pulled me to the side. God knows he fine as hell but i cant do it.

" can you pick Nyla up tomorrow and droo her off at the house. Ima be at this fancy resturant. And i need her to look good then let her drive. Just drop her off for me while i wait." he asked. I nodded. Thats verh sweet of him, shes lucky. " ok. Thats very sweet of you Aug. I think she will love it. " i said. He smiled and asked to take him home to get his clothes and car.

Aug pov

I got home and got some clothes for Nyla to put on when she gets picked up and im Spend the night. Ima leave 2 hrs before its time for her to leave. I got everything settled. She's going to be happy. .

She still sleep i see. I got on the bed with her and fell asleep.

- next day-

I woke up and she was on my phone playing games. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. " baby im sorry" i said turning to her. She nodded and still wasnt talking to me. The finally she said " got to make it up to me big time and tell me why and how all this happen" she said . I nodded. It was past time for me to go. I got up and told her i was coming back to pick her up but really jesmine is. Lol she going to be mad but when she see the house. She going to glow.