Chapter 21

Silence.

That's all that could be heard in the room as the six of them stood there in their own thoughts. Thinking about what had happened and what they could have done to stop it or to change what had happened. They knew they were wrong, what they did wasn't right, they thought they were helping their friend but in the end they hurt an innocent soul. And what was her mistake... she fell in love with their friend... she let the walls surrounding her heart down... she let him in not only her life but her heart too. But what did she get in return... heartbreak, pain, betrayal.

Meanwhile as the others had left they reached their own jam room and as soon as they entered Nandini fell to the floor and broke down with tears streaming her face. Although she said she seemed strong a while ago and said she wanted them out of her life it wasn't as simple as that. She couldn't just forget the one she loved despite the pain he gave her, she couldn't get over him that fast, all the memories they had made in the short time they had she couldn't forget them at the snap of her fingers how she wanted too, and above all she still loved him. Yes... despite all the pain he had given her and no matter how much she denied it, in her heart she knew she still loved him. And Navya... her best friend who she thought would always support her and be there for her... she left her and stood with the enemy... she was immensely hurt by these actions of her.

As the others entered and saw her on the floor they quickly went towards her and hugged her trying to calm her down.

Abh: Babydoll calm down...please stop crying

San: Angel please stop... it hurts seeing you like this

Ary: Nandini don't cry... you're stronger than this

Nan: No I'm not I can't do this anymore... it hurts... it hurts so bad

She said whilst placing a hand on her heart and as she spoke her words were broken due to her crying. They continued to comfort her and soon she calmed down and they stayed sitting on the floor in silence for a bit until Nandini broke the silence.

Nan: I still love him

Although she had stopped crying her voice was still shaky as a tear slid down her cheek.

Nan: Despite everything he did to me I still love him but I hate him too

She cried out. Sanaya pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back and Nandini cried on her shoulder.

San: Shhh... it's okay... I'm here for you... were all for you

Soon Nandini let go but Sanaya still kept her hand around her for which she was grateful.

Ary: Nandini you fell in love with him no one expects you to just forget him or your love for him so quickly... even if he did hurt you

Abh: Yes... he's right... it will take some time and it won't be easy but we will be there to support you all the way

Nandini looked around at her friend's and smiled knowing she had some of the worlds best friends. They all continued to sit there and talk for some time to cheer Nandini up, then they played some music before going home.

On the other hand, the rest were still in their places thinking everything through.

Man: I lost her... I lost her and ruined everything

Listening to his broken voice full of pain Fab 4 went towards him and hugged him knowing he needed them right now.

Cab: Its not your fault you did what you thought was right for her

Man: But it wasn't right and look what it did... she was in the hospital and she hates me now... she hates me

His voice turned into a whisper.

Nav: She has the right to hate you... infact she has the right to hate all of us

As she spoke Fab 5 looked towards her.

Nav: Look what we did to her... we hurt her and betrayed her what else do you expect her to do

Dhr: This is my fault I'm so sorry buddy

Aly: No it's my fault I'm the one who missguided you... I'm sorry guys

Muk: Stop guys... it doesn't matter who's fault it is or isn't we all did something wrong and now we have to fix it

Cab: Mukti is right now we must focus on how we are going to make this right... how we are going to get forgiveness from them

For the first time The Fab 5 the ones who never apologized or worried about what someone thought of them were planning to get forgiveness from this one girl... but she wasn't any ordinary girl... this girl had stole their best friends heart and shined light on all their lives. They sat down and discussed what they were going to do. They knew they had to be considerate and careful of their approach as she was already hurt enough and they didn't want to do anything to further hurt or anger her. Soon after deciding what to do they all headed home after a long and draining day.