Chapter 1

The wind was blowing hitting on her face which caused her tresses to fall on her face, the band playing on stage could be heard, but it made no difference to her. She stood there with a blank expression and tears continuously falling from her eyes. She thought of what happened a few minutes ago, how her feelings were played with, her heart was crushed. Her hands fell to her side and the jar of fireflies she was holding fell to the ground, the lid came off and they flew away. His words rang in her ears "Mission Nandini Murthy... accomplished" "You know what's the difference between you and me... that i have a class... unlike you" she fell on the floor and screamed, screamed like she never screamed before.

Nan: Why! Why always the ones close to me, the ones i love leave me, first Grandma then mom dad and Rishab and now Manik... Why... why... why (she shouted)

Suddenly she felt dizzy, her head was spinning, her vision was getting blurred she started breathing heavily and fell unconscious. Meanwhile at backstage Navya, Harshad and Shaid were waiting for Nandini as their performance was next. Navya was praying for Nandini to come but there was no sight of her.

Har: Where is Nandini

ShaYa(Shaid and Navya): We don't know

Host: Now it is time for NH3

Nav: Now what shall we do

Har: What can we do we'll go on stage and hope Nandini comes

They went on stage and host asked them were Nandini was but they had no answer so they were disqualified. They went back to their green room and Harshad was angry he threw the chairs around.

Har: Where the hell is Nandini (he shouted)

ShaYa: Don't know

Harshad left in anger. Meanwhile Fab 5 where in their green room watching all this. Mukti and Alya were happy that NH3 were disqualified, whereas. Manik, Cabir and Dhruv were worried as to where Nandini was. Manik tried calling her but she didn't answer he thought it might be because of what he did, so he suggested Dhruv to call her but still she didn't answer. He was going to go to look for her but Mukti and Alya stopped him saying their performance is next, so unwillingly he stayed back. Soon it was Fab 5's turn and they rocked it as always ( their performance is same as the show). After the show Fab 4 made Manik get his hands dressing done as it was bleeding and had a cut. While all this was happening some people found Nandini at the back of SPACE so they took her hospital as she wasn't getting up. At SPACE Fab 5 won they took the trophy and had a group hug. They went to their green room and there was silence for a few minutes and then Dhruv spoke.

Dhr: Guys I need to tell you something (all looked at him and he continued) I am in love... with Nandini

Mukti and Cabir were shocked, Cabir looked at Manik who looked away to hide his tears Alya saw his tears and got angry. Mukti was the first one to speak.

Muk: WHAT!?!? Are you serious? I mean Nandini

Dhr: Yes why

Muk: Nothing... but if your happy i'm happy

Alya and Dhruv smiled and looked towards ManBir. Cabir put up a fake smile and said

Cab: I'm happy for you bro

Man: Me too

Dhr: Thanks

Muk: Guys I need to say something as well... I'm... I'm back on my anti-depressant pills... I just can't get over Harshad I hate him I really hate him but I can't get him out of my mind... and then Alya tried to help me but I fought with her because she's connected with Harshad

All were shocked hearing this as they remembered what happened last time she had anti-depressant pills. Manik walked upto her and took her into a brotherly hug. Alya spoke next.

Aly: Manik and I have broken up

Fab 3 were shocked.

Aly: Cabir Manik do you guys want to say anything

ManBir: No

With that they had a group hug and left for the party. At the hospital Nandini was still unconscious the doctor asked the people who brought her if they know anything about her. They replied that they found her unconscious and brought here but don't know anything about her then they left. The doctor went to check on Nandini he was checking her report when she started breathing heavily the doctor told the nurse to get an injection. They gave the injection to Nandini and her breathing was normal but she slipped into COMA.

At SPACE the party was over and everyone went home Fab 4 wanted to celebrate but Manik said he wasn't in the mood as he wasn't feeling well so they decided to celebrate another time and left for their homes. But in real Manik was worried for Nandini so he decided to visit her. He went to her house but it was locked so he asked the neighbours and they said she hasn't returned since morning. This increased his worry. He called Navya to see if she knew where she was, Navya herself coundn't find her and was worried. But when Manik called her she was confused as to why he was worried about her, but before she could ask he cut the call. Manik went home with the hope that he will be able to meet Nandini tomorrow.