Chapter 19

It was silent until Abhi spoke up.

Abhi: I'll tell you

All turned to look at Abhi. Fab 5 and Navya looked at him with anticipation as they wanted to know the reason behind their behaviour, where as the group looked towards him with curiosity as they didn't know what he would say to them.

Abhi: How do we know you guys are telling the truth? How can we believe you just like that?

Fab 5 stared at him in shock. Whilst the group just watched silently.

Muk: What do you mean? Why can't you believe us?

Aly: Yeah what have we done not to make you believe us

San: He's right we don't know you or anything about you

Ary: You may not have done anything but that doesn't mean we can just believe anything you say

Cab: What is this you were fine with us before then suddenly what happened? Did someone say something?

Abh: Does it really matter if anyone said or did anything?

Cab: So someone did say something right?

Dhr: Look whatever it is you can tell us and we can sort it out right buddy?

He turned to Manik but he didn't respond. Through out the conversation Manik did not speak he was just watching Nandini with his intense gaze. Whilst Nandini was trying not to squirm under his gaze and not let it affect her as she listened to the conversation. Soon everyone turned to look at Manik to find him starting at Nandini and even she had now turned her gaze towards him and they both sat there staring at each other.

Aly: Manik say something why are you so quiet?

Muk: Alya's right tell them that they should believe us that they should trust us

As they spoke Manik notice Nandini's reaction. But before he could speak she spoke gaining everyone's attention as she had not spoken either.

Nan: Guys let's just go there's no point in this discussion

As she spoke there was no emotion in her voice. Saying so she got up from her seat and started walking out of the canteen. The others also followed her out the canteen leaving Fab 5 and Navya at the table in utter confusion as to what had just happened. There was silence after they left as each one of them thought about what just happened and what was going to happen next.

Cab: What just happened?

Cabir looked around towards the others who were still shocked by what had just happened.

Cab: Guys

He he said louder this time to gain their attention and succeeded as they all turned to look at him.

Muk: What

Cab: I asked what just happened

Aly: I don't know I mean suddenly all this

Dhr: Something must have happened for them to act this way

Muk: He's right it couldn't have just been a coincidence

Aly: So what do we do now

Man: We confront them

All looked towards him as he spoke as up until now he was lost in his own thoughts.

Cab: We just did and look what happened

Man: So we keep confronting them until they tell us what happened.