Chapter 13

The following day they all went to visit Nandini as usual. They were sitting in her room talking to her when the doctor came in and asked them to leave so he could examine her. All listened to the doctor and went out. As they waited outside there was silence until Navya broke it.

Nav: Guys how long do you think it will take for Nandini to gain her memory

San: I hope not too long

Abh: It shouldn't take too long I mean she has us we can tell her about her, me Aryaman and Sanaya can tell her about her past and you guys can tell her about college and all

Fab 5 glanced at each other nervously. What were they suppose to tell her? That they bullied her. They picked on her because she stood up to them. That they broke her Appa's pen. Or that Manik broke her heart for Dhruv. They had nothing positive to tell her because they never looked at the good side of her. There thoughts were broken when the doctor came out of Nandini's room. They all walked to him wanting to know what he had to say.

Doc: So I have checked her and she is fine so you can take her home but be careful don't let her strain herself into doing anything and don't pressurise her into remembering anything it could make her condition worse and cause her to never gain her memory again also one more thing don't stress her or give her any shocking news you need to keep her mentally and physically calm and relaxed

Abh: Okay doctor thank you

Doc: Its okay it's my job and if you ever need anything or if something happens don't hesitate to come back

Giving one final nod to the doctor the doctor left. All went back into the room while Abhi went to fill out the paper work to release Nandini and Aryaman went to get her some clothes to change into. All were in the room around Nandini.

Muk: So Nandini ready to leave from this place

Nan: Yh

As she replied she looked into her lap and her voice was just a whisper.

San: What happened are you not happy about going

Nan: No I'm happy

San: Then

Nan: Nothing, don't worry

This time as Nandini spoke to Sanaya she was facing her and spoke more loudly unlike when she spoke to Mukti. They were confused with the change in her behaviour but didn't question it. They sat in silence for some time before Abhi and Aryaman walked in. Aryaman handed Nandini the bag with her clothes in.

Nan: Thank you

Ary: Your welcome

Abh: I have filled all the paper work so you are free to go once you have changed we will leave

Nan: Okay

Nandini took the bag and went into the hospital rooms bathroom to change. After 5 minutes she returned dressed in what Aryaman had brought her which was light blue washed jeans and a cream coloured sweater which reached mid thigh and black flats.

Abh: Ready

Nan: Yes

Abh; Then lets go

Manik walked towards her and held her hand but as he held it she flinched back. All were shocked by her behaviour. Abhimanyu walked up to her and held her shoulders as he spoke to her.

Abh: What happened, are you okay

Nan: Yeah I'm fine

Abh: You sure

He asked with concern in his voice.

Nandini smiled and nodded her head telling him she is fine. They all noticed how Nandini didn't flinch when Abhi held her but brushed it off thinking it was because of all that's happened with her. They all left the room making sure they had everything with them and went to the parking lot. Once they reached the parking lot they decided to go to the new house Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Sanaya had brought as they hadn't seen it yet. Fab 5 got into Manik's jeep and the rest into Abhi's car as they went to the new house with Fab 5 following Abhi's car.

Once they reached the house they were shocked it was beautiful. They parked the cars and got out, still staring at the house in front of them.

 They parked the cars and got out, still staring at the house in front of them

Cab: Wow, it's beautiful

Ary: Thank you, come lets go inside

All headed inside and once again were shocked at its beauty.

They all went in and settled down and started to talk about random things

They all went in and settled down and started to talk about random things. They ordered pizza and enjoyed the night till they had to leave as they had college the next day.