Chapter 12

As they all left the doctors cabin they were all in their own thoughts. All thinking that if they had done something different then things would have been different now. Nandini wouldn't have lost her memory, Manik wouldn't be heartbroken and they wouldn't have to lie to Abhimanyu, Arymaan and Sanaya. They all returned to Nandini's room and sat around her bed. After sitting down they introduced themselves to Nandini and told her that they were her friends.

Aly: So...
Dhr: So...
Cab: What so so talk properly
Nan: So tell me what was I like

At this all were confused as to how to answer. Fab 5 because they had only bullied her since they met, Navya as she didn't know much even they though they were friends they didn't talk much about there past and Abhi, Arya and Sanaya well they hadn't been with her for the past few years. All looked at each other as if deciding what to say. Finally Abhi broke the silence.

Abhi: You were a very sweet and innocent girl. You would always help someone if they asked you too and you were very brave

Muk: Yes you were very brave you was able to stand upto this idiot here

She said pointing towards Manik.

Man: Hey I'm not an idiot

Muk: Sure

Nan: What about college how was I like in collage and what do I do in college

Nav: You were very sweet in college and always stand up to anything wrong and you are doing music in college

Nan: Oh okay... what about you guys

Cab: We are also doing music and we are known as Fab 5

As he said this he pointed to each Fab 5 member with a proud smile on his face.

Nan: Oh okay... what about my family

Upon hearing this everyone exchanged worried looks as they weren't sure if they should should tell her. They all had learned about people with memory loss and that it wasn't safe to tell them bad news. When no one answered her question Nandini spoke again.

Nan: Well...

San: Umm... well... your parents and brother they... they died in a car crash a couple of years ago... and your amms died just before that too.

Hearing this brought tears to Nandini eyes even though she couldn't remember anything it still hurt to know she had know she no family. Seeing her tears everyone panicked.

San: Hey don't cry were here for you we are your family and we love you very much

As she said this she wiped her tears and gave her a hug.They continued to talk for some more time and soon the visiting hours were over. The nurse came in and asked them to leave soon and as Nandini had now regained consciousness and was better there was no need for anyone to stay with her so Manik and Abhimanyu went home too.
Fab 5 went to there homes and Navya went to her hostel. Abhi, Aryaman and Sanaya went to the new house they had brought recently. They had decided that once Nandini was out of the hospital she would stay with them there and they would give her a welcome home party to make her feel better. As everyone reached their homes they all went to sleep with different thoughts.

The following day everyone went the hospital to see Nandini again. They stayed with her and talked and told her what they knew about her and how she was. But whilst doing this Manik kept feeling more and more guilty as he knew it was his fault that they were in this situation having to remind Nandini of what an amazing person she was. Like this a few more days passed and everyday they would come to meet Nandini and the doctor said that she would be able to go home soon.