Chapter 23

The following morning Fab 5 and Navya woke up early and headed to SPACE to prepare for their apology. During their discussion the previous night they decided the best way to get Nandini's forgiveness would be to show her that their apology was sincere, that they were guilty for their actions and had learned their lesson. As they reached SPACE they headed towards Sparks jam room and began their work. Soon after continuously working they finished and left from there to prepare the next part of the apology. 

Not long after Sparks reached SPACE and went towards their jam room to practice. As they walked in they were shocked at what they saw inside, there was a big board in the centre of the room with 'sorry' written in the middle and pictures of them and Fab 5 and Navya. They slowly walked in and walked towards the board looking at the pictures on by one then all turned to look at Nandini who was staring blankly at the board. Then without a word she turned around and left the room, the rest were about to follow her when Fab 4 and Navya walked in and stopped them.

Cab: Guys please... just listen to us

Abh: Later we have to go to Nandini first

Nav: Don't worry about her she'll be fine

Ary: What do you mean

Muk: Manik will be with her, so she'll be fine

San: What... why would he be with her... and she won't be fine with him, we need to go

She stepped forward to leave the room when Alya stepped infront of her to stop her from leaving.

Aly: Just trust us please... she'll be okay

San: Trust you... after everything you have done

Cab: Look we know what we did was wrong and were sorry for that... please just give us another chance

Dhr: Yes we realise our mistake and want to apologise hence this
(He said gesturing towards the board)

Ary: You guys did this

Nav: Yes to show you how sorry we are

Abh: You shouldn't be apologising to us, you should be apologising to Nandini because you hurt her the most

Muk: You're right and we will, but first Manik is apologising to her as he has hurt her the most

They then explained to them how they needed to separate them from Nandini so that Manik could talk to her alone and ask for forgiveness, and show that he was sincere. They knew that seeing the board would make Nandini feel overwhelmed and she would leave the room, it also allowed them to show the rest how sorry they were for their actions.

Meanwhile once Nandini left the room she was walking down the corridor when she was pulled into one of the rooms by someone. The person kept a hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream, but she didn't need to scream as she recognised the touch. Yes it was Manik who had pulled her into the room. Once they were in the room, Manik pushed her against the wall and slowly moved his hand away from her mouth.

Nan: What the hell do you think you are doing

She spoke as she glared at him, whilst he was just looking at her with soft eyes.

Man: Nandini... please just once listen to what I have to say... please

He spoke in a whisper, he remained holding her against the wall as he was scared that if he let go she will disappear. But Nandini was not interested in listening to what he had to say and started to push him off her.

Nan: Let me go

Man: No

They continued to struggle until Manik decided to let her go. She walked forward to leave when she saw the room for the first time. In trying to escape his hold she hadn't noticed the room. On all the walls sorry was written, on different shape and colour paper with different writing styles (just like in the show) and from the ceiling stars were hanging. She slowly turned back around to face Manik but this time she wasn't glaring at him, she was looking at him with a softer gaze. 

Man: Nandini please just once listen to what I have to say... please

Nan: Okay 

Man: Thank you, look I know it was wrong of me to just leave you like that, to lie to you but I thought it was the right thing to do, I thought you would be happier with Drhuv

Nandini opened her mouth to interrupt him but Manik quickly continued.

Man: I know I know, I was wrong it wasn't for me to decide it was your decision and I'm sorry I did what I did. But I realised what I did was wrong now and I'm so sorry please forgive me

Nandini just stood there staring at him for a while before speaking.

Nan:Is that all

Manik nodded yes, Nandini without saying another walked out of there. Manik was confused for a second before he followed her out and called after her. Once he reached her, he grabbed her arm and turned her towards him.

Man: What happened... where are you going

Nan:I'm going back to my jam room

Man: What but why... you didn't even say anything

Nan: What was there to say... you wanted me to listen and I did

Man: So did you accept my apology

Nan: No... why should I... you did what you wanted to do without thinking about me and you think you can fix it with a simple sorry... no

Man: But Nandini I'm really sorry I realised my mistake

Nan: So what should I do

Mamik just started at her dumbfounded.

Nan: Now I need to go back to my jam room and practice

With that she left. Manik remained standing where he was, watching her walk away. He realised he had hurt her so much... when speaking to him she was cold with no emotion in her voice and her eyes were not shining. He realised it was going to take a lot more for him to gain her forgiveness and this was only the start. But he was determined to do whatever he needed.

Sighing he started walking towards Fab 5 jam whilst messaging everyone to meet him there.

Nandini reached back Sparks jam room, where the rest of Sparks was waiting for her. As she entered she told them what happened between her and Manik. She was about to start practicing when Aryman spoke.

Ary: Nandini, don't you think you should forgive him, he seems genuinely sorry

Nan: Well he should be sorry for what he did but that doesn't mean I should forgive him

San: Don't forgive him for his sake but your own sake... you'll feel more at peace by forgiving him

Nan: I am at peace I don't need to forgive for anything

Abh: Nandini... there right... you've changed since everything happened... we just want you to be happy... and maybe forgiving Manik will give you your happiness back

Nan: Like I said I am happy and at peace... I don't need to forgive him for anything

With that she started practicing. The rest just silently joined her deciding to give her some space to think.

Sorry for such a delay but I will try my best to give regular updates now. Let me know what you want to see next.