Chapter 5

ManBir walked towards Nandini's room. As they walked Manik was very anxious he didn't know how to face her after everything that had happened. He was just think of all their moments they spent together when they were happy. Then when everything was destroyed, well destroyed by him, his one mistake ruined everything it ended with Nandini in the hospital. Soon they reached Nandini's room. Navya, Mukti and Dhrulya were sitting outside her room with sad expressions.

Cab: Guys

They all looked up to see ManBir standing there.

Man: She... she's fine right

They all looked down as they had no response.

Muk: It's two at a time

ManBir nodded and walked in. As they walked in they saw Nandini lying on the bed lifeless with wires attached to her. ManBir got tears in there eyes. Taking baby steps Manik walked towards Nandini and stood to her right while Cabir stood at the left. With quivering hands Manik caressed Nandini's hand and spoke.

Man: Please get up I know I did wrong with you but please get I'm ready to do anything for your forgiveness but please get up

He started to cry silently.

Cab: Nandu please get up if not for this monster for us please get up

He got tears in his eyes. He looked up to see Manik crying he went to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Manik turned and saw Cabir he just hugged him and cried more Cabir just rubbed his back.

Cab: Manik please calm down stop crying

Man: Cab... Cabir see what I did to her

Cab: Manik it wasn't your fault

Man: Yes it was I broke up with her I broke her heart

Cabir didn't know what to say because he knew that he had broken up with her. He broke the hug and said.

Cab: Manik you have to be strong if you want Nandini to get better and win her back you have to be strong

Manik wiped his tears and spoke.

Man: Your right I have to be strong and I will win her back

Cab: Now that's like the Manik I know come lets go eat something

Man: No I don't want to eat

Cab: Okay but eat after

Man: Okay

Cabir left and Manik sat down besides Nandini and held her hand. Cabir came out and all rushed to him.

Muk: Is everything okay

Cab: Yes everything thing is okay

Dhr: And buddy

Cab:  He is okay lets go eat something

Nav: Seriously Cabir you want to eat

Cab: Yes so

Everyone nodded their heads in disbelief.

Aly: But what about Manik

Cab: Don't worry he will eat later

Aly: Okay

They all left to eat. Meanwhile in the room Manik was sitting besides Nandini holding her hand and staring at her. He was remembering their moments before everything had happened.

Man: Nandini remember when we first met we always used to fight like always then I broke your appa's pen and you punched me must say your punch was hard it actually hurt (he chuckled) then I made you my spot I made you clean my shoes...

Like this he told her their story. Soon it was night Manik was still sitting there. The others had come to see them they sat with Nandini and talked about what had happened after she left. They told Manik to go home for sometime to take rest and fresh n up but he denied and they knew arguing with him would be pointless so they all left for their homes leaving Manik there.  Manik was just sitting there looking at her.

Man: Please Nandini get up please I can't live without you please

He started crying again. After sometime he was still crying when he remembered Cabir's word to be strong he wiped his tears amd said.

Man: No now I won't I cry... and I will win you back you know once I want something I get it and I don't take no for an answer

He sat with her telling her about his life of how he would get what he wants by hook or crook and that he would get her.  Fab 4 and Navya had called Mnaik to know about Nandini and ask him to go home and rest and one of them will stay with Nandini but he refused saying she was in hospital because of him so he would look after her. They just agreed and told him to call them if he needed anything and that they would come in the morning.

Somewhere in the world there is two guys and girl sirting in a living room on couches.

Guy1: Are the tickets booked

Guy2: Yes our flight is after three days

Girl: Nandu were coming

They all left to their rooms and went to sleep.

On the other side Manik was talking to Nandini. It was night but still he didn't go home he decided he will always stay with her till she gets better. Whilst he was talking he fell asleep and his read rested on Nandini's hand.