Chapter 15

The following day Nandini woke up early in the morning at 5am. She went to the bathroom washed her face, had a shower and put on her clothes which consisted of a white off shoulder top and a pair of black skinny jeans. She added some lipgloss and eyeliner then brushed her hair and let it flow against her back. By the time she was finished it was 6am. Since it was early morning the rest were asleep so Nandini decided to explore the house as she hadn't had a chance to do so since they had moved in. As she strolled around the house she came across the store room and decided to explore inside. Making her way in she traced the walls for a switch as it was pitch black inside, coming across the switch she flicked it on as the bright light illuminated the room shining upon the contents inside. Walking further into the room she noticed a sitar in the corner. Glancing at it she had the urge to play it, striding towards it she grabbed it and brushed the dust off, then took it out and headed to her room balcony.

Upon reached her balcony she sat down on the ground legs crossed and placed the sitar in her lap. Positioning her hands on the sitar she closed her eyes and began to play. The sound danced around her as her fingers moved across the strings. She played a few tunes which she was familiar with as her eyes remained closed. She finished playing a tune and took in a deep breath, she was about to continue to play when she heard people clapping. Her eyes shot open and she swung her head around to see Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Sanaya standing behind her clapping their hands. Turning her head back around she gently placed the sitar on the ground and got up to face them.

San: Wow that was amazing

Ary: Yeah it was absolutely fabulous

Nan: Thank you

She replied with a smile playing at her lips.

Abh: But how do you know how to play, I mean you lost your memory...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to build suspense. Also sorry for the late updates I'm in my final year and have exams and revision to do but I will try to update more regularly. 💖