Chapter 14

A week had passed since Nandini had returned home. Fab 5 and Navya had returned to college everyone was surprised to see them after so long but no one dared question them about were they were. Nyonika had questioned Manik about his whereabouts but he didn't tell her as he didn't want anything to do with her. Nandini's health had been doing good so she decided to return to college along with Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Sanaya who decided to take admission once she was better. But during this week they had all noticed that Nandini's behaviour had changed she wasn't the happy, carefree girl she once was. She became more reserved and quiet also she would talk and stay with Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Sanaya more than Fab 5 and Navya but no one said anything about it.

The sun came up and birds chirped as a new morning began. Everyone got up and got ready for college. Nandini was nervous as she hadn't been in a long time, she was worried about what others would say after they found out about her condition and what would she do if she was left alone. Soon they were all ready and sat down for breakfast.

Abh: Nandini don't be nervous were with you

Nan: How did you know I was nervous

Abh: I can tell from your face

Nan: Oh

San: Why are you nervous anyway

Nan: Its just I'm worried of how everyone will react after knowing I've lost my memories

Ary: They won't say anything don't worry

Nan: But what am I suppose to do when I'm alone

Ary: You won't be alone at least one us will always be with you

San: Yes and even Fab 5 and Navya will be there

Upon hearing there names Nandini's face fell. This was noticed by those sitting around her.

San: What's wrong?

Nan: Nothing

Ary: Are you sure?

Nan: Yeah

Abh: Baby doll something is wrong please tell us I mean have noticed in fact all of us have every time Fab 5 or Navya are mentioned you mood changed you get... sad... why

Nan: It's just I don't feel safe when I'm around them they don't give me a good feeling like you guys do

Ary: But why I mean there your friends even before this they were your friends

Nan: I don't know and just cause they said we're friends doesn't mean it's true I mean I don't remember anything I don't know what to believe and what not

San: It's okay don't worry and I guess your right we can't just believe everything they say

Abh: Hmm your right well lets just see how things go for now

Ary: Yes

Nan: Okay but please don't tell them what I think and what just happened

Ary: We won't don't worry

Nandini just smiled in return. Soon they all finished their breakfast and headed to SPACE. Upon reaching SPACE they saw Navya and waited at the entrance for Fab 5 with her as they planned to go in with them. Soon Fab 5 arrived and they all went in together. As they entered everyone watched them as it was the first time Fab 5 had come in with another group of people. Ignoring the stares of everyone they headed to the office to get their schedules once they got them they headed towards class. As they reached class Fab 5, Navya and Nandini sat down in their seats whilst Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Sanaya introduced themselves to the class then they joined the rest. The rest of the class continued with the teacher telling them about the history of music and how it originated. After the class they went to get a snack from the canteen before heading to their next class. Like this the day continued and soon college had finished. They all met in the car park at the end of the day and said there goodbyes before leaving for their homes.

A/N: Instead of naming Abhimanyu, Aryaman, Sanaya and Nandini separately I'm going to call them 'the group' to make it easier,
Also sorry for slow updates I'm in my final year of high school and have A LOT of work so its hard for me to update but I will try to update regularly.
Thanks a lot to those who support me 💖