The Party

Y/N POV

"MAMA! im leaving to a party okay, i'll be back before 1" i called out, nothing back.

probably already left to her shitty ass job. she barely has any money to provide for me and her that's why she sent my brother away to my cousins.

he comes down to visit though, i miss him. it was always me and him because my dad left when i was young. Alex has a different dad and lucky he is still in his life.

my mom tries really hard to leave me out the money problems but i know she's barely paying the bills.

i try to get a job but she jus doesn't let me.

"OH FUCK! yes k-kairi" i moaned as he thrusted in and out of me.

i held onto his back for support while he slammed inside me. his groans jus turned me on even more.

"your turn baby" he flipped us over, i smirked and placed my hands on his chest.

i slowly rocked my hips back and forth causing so much pleasure. for a short boy his dick is actually kinda big. well not as big as mattia's.

i picked up the pace and started going faster. later on i was starting to bounce up and down on his dick.

"fuck y/n" he moaned. kairi tried to get up but i pushed him back down.

"fuck! shit! your so good at this baby" i felt his dick hit deeper inside me which caused me to scream.

our moans, groans, and our skin clapping was covered by the music. but oh god this felt so good.

"ima cum" i yelled out as he flipped us over.

"me too, cum for daddy" i released all over him as he released inside me.

oh well he has a condom anyways.

yes ik this is short anddddd what about it