14

KAIRI'S POV

i left that bitches house and slammed the door, i can't fucking believe she would hide my daughter from me and drive me and alex apart.

my beautiful daughter, her name is anaira. the most perfect baby i've ever seen and i might not even get to know her because of what i caused.

i hate y/n for hiding anaira from me but in some way i understand. she was probably so scared and thought i wouldn't want her.

fuck. i jus messed everything up but i don't wanna go back because i jus got my ass beat by alex and it would be so fucking embarrassing.

i opened my house door and limped all the way to my room, as soon as i got into my room i plopped right into it. the cuts on my face stung which caused a groan to escape my mouth from the pain.

"fucking hell" i touched my eyebrow cut, wincing a bit. i lifted my butt to get out the phone to text nia.

black girl🤪

NIA
STUPID BITCH
HELLO
MATTIAS UGLYASS GF

yk damn well i'm not ugly
like half the bitches he
dated

now u wanna answer

stfu
what does ur bitch ass want

oh-
why so rude nia😡

u literally yelled at my niece
N my baby momma so ima
be fucking rude to u

right
about that
umm i have a right to be upset

no tf u don't

yes tf i do

give me a reason why

cuz she hid my daughter

she has reasons

tell me them

no it's not my place

can u at least tell her i'm sorry

tell her urself

i don't have her number

she has insta u fucking dumbass

what's her insta

don't play dumb with me
ik u have it

...

GO FUCKING TELL HER
UR SORRY

oh-
fine then🥲
read at 5:57pm

this is so fucking dumb, but i'm doing this for my daughter cuz i wanna know her and i wanna be in her life and to do that i have to get along with y/n.

i opened the app instagram and went to my following then went to find y/n's insta. i clicked on her account and pressed "message"

send a message to
y/n.ramirez?
yes or no

kairicosentino
hey y/n
i jus wanted to apologize about
everything today
im really sorry how i handled things

y/n.ramirez
it's ok

kairicosentino
is it fine if i come over tmr
i really wanna spend time with
my daughter

y/n.ramirez
our*
and yea u can come over

kairicosentino
is alex really mad?

y/n.ramirez
yea but i'll explain everything

kairicosentino
thanks y/n
seen

i closed the app smiling, hopefully all of this will blow over and i will actually get to have the chance to know anaira and be able to be in her life because i really want to.

my smile slowly faded away as i started to realize the friendship and bond me and alex had is gone. we were so close like brotherhood.

when he left i promised to watch over y/n and help her with everything but as i continued to take care of her i started to catch feelings for her so i distanced myself.

then as the feelings were starting to fade, the party happened and when i saw her in that dress. god she looked like a goddess, the most beautiful girl i ever seen.

and i swear i wasn't gonna have sex with her, that was never my intention. i was actually gonna ask if she wanted to go on a date with me but then we started to drink and i never got to the question.

later on, y/n and i were completely drunk. she threw herself onto to me and i jus couldn't control myself, especially since i was drunk and she was in that dress.

no it's not an excuse, but can you blame me? a beautiful girl that you like is in a dress that shows off her gorgeous body and your both drunk then all of a sudden she kisses you.

after the kiss we shared, i pulled us back in and that's where everything happened. we had sex, i caught her living in the morning BUT she told me mattia was better. i mean i knew she was lying but like jeez kinda hurt.

we had came back from summer break and y/n was nowhere to be found so i jus left it at that. then nia and mattia got together and still y/n is nowhere to be found so i thought they weren't friends anymore until nia had finally brought up the fact she moved to california.

i asked why but nia never wanted to tell me so i was like whatever, don't care. i kinda distanced myself from the group and hanged around with fuckboys then became one.

i started to have sex with other girls but no one was like y/n. NO I DONT HAVE FEEINGS FOR HER ANYMORE. in case that's what ur thinking because i don't.

a year later, y/n finally came back but she wasn't herself anymore. i mean she was still so fucking beautiful but like y/n became more shy and quieter.

i thought she would want sex but clearly i was wrong. but now i know why, it's because of anaira she has became like that.

oh god i can't believe i embarrassed myself like that but i'm so excited to be in anaira's life now. i'm not gonna tell my parents until i know her a bit more.

"i have a daughter" i whispered to myself, happy as ever.

when it hurts but all
you
can do is
sit back
and
accept it