22

STARTING
IN
Y/NS POV

i feel like the dinner is going to go downhill for some reason i jus have a bad gut feeling. it's so bad like honestly i don't want to do this anymore. everyone was dressed nicely.

"let's go! you can sit next to me" maiya cheered, grabbing my hand and pulling me hearing kairi scoff.

"excuse me? she's sitting with me and our daughter" then kairi pulled me away then maiya rolled her eyes.

"please all have a seat" hiromi said with a strong accent as she brought out the food.

"where's anaira" i asked getting kinda worried.

"shes right here" laura told us, i looked over and saw anaira looking all sad and uncomfortable. i got up and took her away from kairi's dads wife.

"please don't grab my daughter without my consent or without me knowing" i asked nicely as everyone got quiet.

"excuse me? you don't get to talk to me like that" she talked with a whole bunch of attitude but i wasn't gonna talk back in front of anaira.

"i asked you nicely because anaira gets really uncomfortable with people she doesn't know or i don't introduce her to" i continued trying to keep my voice laced with politeness.

"well i'm not someone she doesn't know, i'm her step grandma" she continued with attitude causing to get frustrated and mad.

"no the fuck your not" kairi yelled slamming his hands against the table causing anaira to start crying.

"THATS ENOUGH" his dad yelled which only made anairas crying worse. a tear fell down my cheek because i was frustrated.

"i-i um kairi i should go" i mumbled, now everyone looked over at me and anaira since she was crying.

"no please-" i didn't let him finish, i left the room and walked out the door fast closing it behind me.

"it's ok baby" i sniffed trying to calm anaira down.

"y/n wait!" i heard kairi yell.

"here hold her and try to calm her down" kairi grabbed anaira as i tried to fix the car seat.

"i'm so sorry about how everything went i really am, can we try another time but jus my dad and my mom and obviously my sister" he rolled his eyes when he mentioned maiya which made me chuckle.

"yea sure let's try um friday" today was tuesday. i sniffed holding my head as a beginning headache came in.

"bye princess, bye y/n" he kissed anairas forehead then gave me a hug.

"bye" he had put her in the car seat.

NOW
STARTING
IN
KAIRI'S POV

i watched her drive off then walked back into my house angry as ever.

"get her out the house dad!" i yelled pointing at his ugly wife. she gave me a look.

"son let's-" i cut him off.

"GET HER OUT! your never gonna see MY daughter again" i snapped once again but this time he actually listened.

i stomped all the way back to my room, the fucking bitch caused everything. after like 2 minutes i heard the front door close.

"kairi" a muffled voice, sounding like my moms called out from the other side the door.

"come in" i said softly, i'm not trying to get hit.

"is everything ok now" she asked knowing i was mad and frustrated.

"yea i'm jus pissed because dad always lets her ruin everything and im getting sick of it" i rolled to the other side of my bed putting my head on the pillow.

"do you want me to talk to him" my mom sat on the bed putting her hand on my thigh.

"he's never gonna listen mom. it's always her never me or maiya or you" i scoffed feeing a tear drop.

"then talk to him. i know it's wrong but make him choose you guys or her" her strong accent said, what she said burned through my head.

it made me think. would he choose her if i told him that? would he drop her to choose his kids?

it knocked me out my thoughts when my mom closed my door.

dad

son im so sorry about what
happened today

us or her dad

what?

ur stupid wife or ur family
choose
i want an answer by tmr

son don't make me do that

to bad
choose or u will NEVER hear from
us again

you
disrespectful yourself when
you
ask someone for the bare
minimum things like
love
attention
affection
support
etc
don't do that shit again