6

TIME SKIP TO WHEN ANAIRA IS 5 MONTHS OLD

Y/N POV

i woke up to anaira crying, oh god here we go again. i picked her up since she was right beside me, she sleeps next to me because for some reason i don't trust cribs.

i took my right boob out my shirt and waited for anaira to grab on. she finally found my boob and started drinking the milk.

"ayy anaira, always waking mommy up" i looked down at her which made me smile wide.

she's the best thing that ever happened to me, i love her so much. anaira has kairis eyes while she has my lips and nose.

i kissed the top of her forehead as she continued to drink. my hand that was free i started looking for my phone somewhere.

it was 6 in the fucking morning, luckily we are in summer break. i saw a text from my mom.

mama❤️

hi baby, i know your still sleeping
but i wanted to tell you i have a
good providing job and can finally
have you and alex back with me

please text me as soon as you wake
up. i love you

really mom

like actually

yes! i texted your tia already and
i have bought alex's and yours ticket

when do we come home

tomorrow!

im so excited

have you told alex yet

yup!

he sent me a picture of him packing

i can't wait for you to meet
anaira in person

i am to amor

i have to go

im feeding anaira

ok i love you

i love you to

i closed the chat, feeling anaira let go of my boob. i pulled my shirt back up and started to pat on her back in attempt for her to burp.

after she finally did i decided to start the day since i knew she wasn't gonna go back to sleep, only when it's her nap time.

i laid anaira down and placed pillows on each side so i can get some comfy clothes for us today. it was gonna be cold and all i was gonna do is pack so what's the point in getting all ready.

i threw on my giant hoodie blanket with some shorts. then went to go get anaira and i laid her carefully in the changing thingy.

before changing her into the clothes, i changed her diaper and put lotion to keep her soft skin.

for her, i jus put on a matching hoodie and sweatpant outfit. but since she gets hot sometimes during her nap i jus leave her in a tank top with a blanket.

"all better huh baby" i asked, tickling her stomach.

"hwustebejsh" her gibberish speaking always makes me laugh.

i blew on her tiny stomach which caused more laughs to come out her mouth.

"ok let's go make mommy some breakfast" i placed her on my hip and walked down the stairs carefully.

my right arm and hand carrying her while using my left hand to hold onto the railing as i walked downstairs.

i grabbed her high chair and opened the little thingy then sat her in it. i tied the buckle so she wouldn't fall while i made breakfast.

"you want some offfff these" i showed the packet of baby treats, safe for her to eat.

she opened her mouth and clapped her hands together. i laughed and took some out placing them in front of her while she ate.

-

"i can't believe you guys are leaving already" marisol said sadly, playing with anaira who was in gabes arms.

"i know dude it feels like it's only been a week" gabe whined, it's been a 1 year and like 2 months.

"you guys can always come visit and so can me and y/n" alex suggested.

"it won't be the same" i added, i really wanted to go back with my mom but i also didn't wanna leave marisol and gabe.

"are you guys all pack" gabe asked, he put anaira in the play pen.

"i am"

"yea me to"

the mood was kinda ruined after talking about me and alex leaving. i liked san diego but it's like bipolar, one minute it's hot then it can start raining another minute.

it was silent, no one was talking, nothing. we were jus all staring at anaira who was giggling at the toys. smiled we shared jus because of her.

"ima go feed her then put her down for a nap" i said breaking the silence.

i got up from my seat and bent down to pick up anaira from the play pen.

"come on baby" i kissed her cheek like a million times while walking up to my room.

"sometimes i'm so tired of feeding you through my cha cha bingos" i said smiling at her cute face who jus looked confused.

i pulled down my bra and lifted up my hoodie blanket. i laid anaira right near it and waited for her to latch on.

30 minutes later i managed to put her down for a nap. i covered her with a blanket and put pillows around so she wouldn't fall off the bed.

i
loved
you
even
when
it
hurt