20

CONTINUING
IN
KAIRI POV

i waited for y/n at the bleachers on the football field. she told me to meet her here so i did but i didn't see her anywhere.

at the corner of my eye i saw her walking towards me, y/n gave me a slight smile and i gave one back.

"what did you want to talk about" i asked playing dumb, im hoping it was about anaira meeting my parents and not the kiss.

"about yesterday and what almost happened" she spoke softly, i looked down and nodded while hearing her sigh.

"i'm sorry y/n i really am because i know a relationship with me isn't something you want and i understand" i said trying to hide the fact that i was sad. "it's not something i want it's jus that we will never work out" she put her hand on mine which was on my thigh.

"but what if we do" i blurted out, she looked away.

"kairi i can't it's best for anaira but maybe one day" my head shot to her, y/n smiled and put her hand on my cheek.

"can i kiss you" i whispered. i know i wasn't the only one feeling the spark between us. "sure" y/n smiled.

i looked at her lips then placed my hand on her cheek, pulling her closer to me. as we got closer our lips finally touched. my tongue danced with hers, exploring the inside of her mouth.

"can i do this" i asked pulling away and placing her on my lap. "no we should stop"
y/n freaked and got off.

"i'm sorry" i apologized and got up grabbing my backpack.

"no it's ok but let's be friends then maybe later in see how a relationship goes" y/n suggested smiling.

"yea" i said then the bell rang, y/n kissed my cheek and walked off.

i smiled to myself and got off the bleachers going to my class. it was now 3rd period which i had with mattia and alejandro.

my seat was next to mattia while alejandro sat in front of us. the bell rang and students came into the class seating down.

"ok class today we will be doing a class project. please get into groups of 4" we already had 3 but it was tough finding someone else.

we decided to jus be us 4 when a girl came up to us.

"hi i'm leah and new here can i be in your group" she asked.

!NEW CHARACTER!