12

ALEX'S POV

i closed the room door quietly since y/n was finally sleeping in my bed. when i heard my moms footsteps coming up the stairs then her angry face.

shit

"where's y/n" she asked angered trying to walk in to her room.

"no no no! anaira is finally sleeping, let me talk to you downstairs please" i begged.

"fine" we walked downstairs and sat on the couches.

"anaira got sick today in the morning and y/n didn't wanna leave her so since anaira started to cry you already know how stress and frustrated y/n gets so she started crying, blah blah blah. i was cleaning the throw up on the floor when y/n comes in hella stress so i gave her a hug and she busts out crying. i tried to take care of anaira but she wanted y/n and y/n being the good mom she is she takes her BUT i'm guessing anaira continued to cry and threw up on y/n's bed causing more stress. i went into check up on them but i saw y/n sleeping on the floor with dry tears and anaira sleeping in the crib then i looked over to see the throw up on the bed. so please don't get y/n in trouble she's finally sleeping on my bed"

i breathed in and out after all that explaining.

"why wouldn't she jus ask for help, i mean she has kairi now" my mom rubbed her forehead.

"you know y/n doesn't like asking for help" i reminded her.

"well ima make her favorite dinner, go get y/n's favorite snacks and whatever she would like" my mom handed me her card and stood up, grabbing some shit out the cabinets.

"your not going back to work" i asked smiling as she shook her head no.

"of course not i'll jus tell them what happened, why you still sitting there, GO!" she whispered yelled, i got out my seat and left the house.

———
MOMS POV
———

"oh jeez why did i give birth to that weirdo" i rubbed my forehead hearing alex trip over a rock probably.

"ouch" i heard his faint voice as the car turned on.

i laughed, i feel so bad for y/n but she doesn't want any help and every time i ask her if she needs help all she does is say "no mom i'm ok".

even tho y/n doesn't want to tell kairi, she needs to for help and because he has a right to know his daughter. i never met this kairi kid but the way alex used to talk about him he seems like a nice boy but i don't know about now.

-

i finally finished the food when alex came in with a bunch of bags.

"what is all this" i asked rushing over to look what's inside. it was FILLED with snacks and drinks and all these other good stuff.

"everything she likes" he said with a high pitched voice, he lifted it up and smiled.

"this boy, go fix it up in her room AND don't wake up anaira" he giggled and danced around. i slapped his head and pushed him up the stairs.

i heard footsteps come downstairs, my head turned towards the kitchen walk in to see y/n rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"hey amor" i spoke, she waved and came to hug me.

"where's anaira" she asked looking to the play pen since she's always in there.

"sleeping still, how did you sleep" i questioned putting some food into her plate.

"am i in trouble" i chuckled and shook my head no, handing her the plate. she gasped.

"my favorite food, thank you" y/n smiled slightly. she danced all the way to the table and sat down.

"where's alex" as soon as she asked, alex came running down, almost tripping over his own feet.

"idiot" y/n mumbled, he gasped and acted as if he was offended. me and y/n started laugh.

jus a lil writing for you guys

you were never asking for
to much
you were simply jus asking the
wrong person