5

6 Months Later

Y/N POV

"god damn y/n your fucking huge" alex mentioned, i rolled my eyes and stuck the middle finger up at him.

"why would you say that to a pregnant girl" marisol said, she slapped his arm as he winced.

"fuck you" he yelled, rubbing his left arm.

"man im fucking hungry" gabes fat ass came into the kitchen to take some chips.

New Characters

Marisol Hermosa HernandezMexican and Putero Rican17 years old

Mexican and Putero Rican
17 years old

Gabe Hernandez Mexican and Putero Rican19 years old (rip love)

Gabe Hernandez
Mexican and Putero Rican
19 years old
(rip love)

Back To The Story

"your always hungry fat ass" alex spat, gabe gasped and put his hand on his chest "offended".

"im so offended" he replied, wiping the fake tears as he ate more chips.

i then felt a kick in my stomach making me sit down.

"hey what's wrong" marisol asked worried, they all surrounded me.

"nothing it's jus anaira kicked again" i inhaled and exhaled as she kept kicking.

"jeez kid when will you stop" i pushed on the table since it was kinda uncomfortable.

"wait wait wait did you ever tell kairi" gabe asked.

"um...no i-i didn't" i answered, hoping no one told kairi.

"what are you gonna tell him when you go back" alex said, panicking. the why he panicking lmao i'm the one with his kid.

"im gonna avoid him stupid" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"good luck with that" marisol said with her eyes widen.

"and alex WE are going back, mom said she's gonna get her shit together and she's taking us back" i told him.

"really" his smiled got bigger and i nodded.

"YES" he cheered as i laughed. he hugged me tightly forgetting about the baby.

"alex alex alex the baby" i laughed.

"oh right sorry" then we all laughed.

a little small filler