23

STARTING
IN
AUTHORS POV

"how did the dinner go" my mom had asked me but slowly started to frown as she saw dry tears on both me and anaira.

"kairi's stepmom was carrying anaira without my permission and without me introducing her and i asked politely for her to not do that cuz you know how anaira's gets" i told her as i gave anaira to alex who had jus came down.

"you wanna talk about it" alex asked, we haven't really been speaking since he still was not ok with kairi.

"are you going to listen or blow up on me" i asked squinting my eyes.

"stop it both of you please you guys used to be so close" mom pleaded.

!CHANGING CHARACTER!

GABRIEL RAMIREZ TORRES 18 YEARS OLD(alex apologized and shouldn't be getting death threats but i honestly think gabriel would be a better fit i mean look at him)

18 YEARS OLD
(alex apologized and shouldn't be getting death threats but i honestly think gabriel would be a better fit i mean look at him)

"we would be close if he would jus accept the fact kairi is gonna be in our lives" i rolled my eyes seeing gabriel frown.

"give me anaira and you guys talk" she took her away from gabriel and shooed us off.

i scoffed and walked up to my room heading gabriel following behind me. i sat on my bed and jus went on my phone waiting for him to say something.

"look y/n i'm sorry for being a bitch about kairi it's jus i don't want you getting hurt over him and i don't want him leaving anaira and you and anaira not having a father figure" he put his hand on top of mine as a tear dropped.

"yes i understand that but you need to stop being so rude to kairi, he's committed i know he is. i kept his child away from him and now all kairi wants to do is be around anaira" i smiled remembering kairi texting me everyday to see anaira.

"well as long as he doesn't hurt you or anaira then we are good and i promise i won't cause anymore problems". "pinky promise?" i asked as i lifted my pinky. "pinky promise" gabriel wrapped his pinky around mine and we kissed on thumbs, pressing them against ours.

i put my head on gabriel's shoulder as i smiled, happy to have my rock back. "wanna talk about what happened at kairi's house" he asked which made me frown once again.

"you know how i don't like when people i don't know or trust carry anaira without my permission" he nodded then looked down at me. "i told the stepmom to not do that because i wasn't comfortable with it and she blew up on me and i wasn't going to start anything in front of kairi's parents and anaira but then she said she was anaira step grandma and that's when kairi started to cuss and everything went downhill after that".

"does kairi not like his stepmom" i shook my head no and continued to play with my fingers trying not to cry all over again. "well i mean she shouldn't have carried anaira but kairi shouldn't have cussed" he said.

"but like you don't know how she was talking to me and giving me looks so he got pissed and stuck up for me" i defended him and laid back on my bed frustrated.

"here i'll watch anaira the rest of the night and you can jus chill by yourself, calm down, do whatever you need to do" i nodded and gave him a hug. "thank you big bro" my voice was muffled by speaking into his shoulder.

"don't mention it" we pulled away and smiled at eachother. "love you lil sis" "love you to big bro" and he walked out, closing my door behind him.

hi! i'm so sorry for not updating. i was going through my lowest point and hella shit was going through my head so i had to take a break from everything.

yes i know i started the tom holland book which i think ima jus delete it but don't worry i'll continue redoing my stories and everything.

im so happy to be back! so enjoy