11

MATTIA'S POV

"is it jus me or was y/n acting weird" i asked nia who was laying next to me on her phone.

"it's jus you babe" she told me scrolling through insta.

"i didn't hear a dog bark" nia looked away weirdly.

"her dog doesn't bark" she lied, i knew she was lying. nia's always bites her lips when she lies.

"you lying" i sat up, she put her phone down and sighed.

"it's not my place to tell mattia now lay down and forget about it" her arms opened wide.

"fine" i laid down on her, my head on her comfortable boobs as she wrapped her arms around me.

i wonder what could y/n be hiding? i mean it can't be that bad she had to lie about a dog.

7:30 AM

AUTHORS POV

y/n had made it to school 30 minutes late and it's because anaira wouldn't stop crying which made her stressed and frustrated.

when y/n would get stressed and frustrated she would start crying so her eyes were red and puffy. the girl walked into her 2nd period since it was a B block day.

she had alvaro and mattia in the class which wasn't gonna be good. the teacher looked at y/n and saw her eyes which is why she didn't give her any trouble.

y/n handed the teacher the late pass and went to sit in her seat. she placed her head down, tired as hell. anaira wouldn't fall asleep, the poor baby was sick but y/n had to go to school.

"hey you ok" alvaro whispered in her ear causing the girl to jump a bit.

"what- oh yea i'm good jus tired" she lied but not really and putting her head back down.

mattia squinted his eyes, obviously he knew something was up but didn't wanna ask in front of alvaro. he was waiting for the perfect time to ask without nia knowing.

"Y/N! WAKE UP" the teacher yelled in her ear causing the girl to jump in her seat.

"you don't gotta yell in my fucking ear like that" she snapped back as the teacher raised her eyebrows.

"excuse me" she said taken back since y/n never lashed out even when she was in sophomore year.

"i'm done" y/n picked up her bag and walked out the classroom, slamming the door shut.

she regretted what she did knowing the school was gonna call her mom BUT no turning back now. as y/n continued to walk her name was callled.

"kairi leave me alone please" he grabbed her hand and spinner her around.

"what the fuck you want" she asked clearly annoyed at the fact he was next to her.

"i jus wanted to apologize" he spoke softly which calmed y/n down for some reason.

"i'm sorry for disrespecting you in any way you felt disrespected, i jus thought since our history you would want some sex but obviously i was wrong and i'm very very sorry"

"it's ok" he opened his arm wide for a hug.

"uh"

"please" y/n sighed and gave in, giving him a hug.

the 2 pulled away and said their goodbyes as y/n continued to leave the school. she walked all the way home which was only 10 minutes away.

"y/n your home early" alex said confused, cleaning up some throw up that was on the floor.

"yea i couldn't be in school" her brother noticed how stress she was and stopped cleaning the throw up.

he got up from the floor and hugged his little sister, the girl eyes closed from the tears dripping. she cried on his shoulder, y/n had never broken down well only the first few weeks she had anaira but this was the first one in a while.

"go take a nap i'll watch anaira for the whole day, give you a break" alex rubbed y/n's back as she calmed down a bit.

she really needed a hug, well that's what everyone needs, a hug. but anyways y/n walked slowly up to her room as tired as she could be and fell right into the bed snuggling into the pillow.

"MAMA" as she was about to sleep, anaira started crying, yelling her name.

y/n heard alex's footsteps go past her door and she heard him trying to keep her calm and quiet.

the teen groaned and sat up from her bed walking to her brothers room.

"it's ok i'm a mom give me my baby" as soon as the baby saw her mom she tossed herself towards y/n.

"are you sure" alex asked.

"yea" y/n smiled at him before leaving the room and going to feed the baby.

after feeding, y/n burped anaira then all of a sudden the baby started crying. she patted her daughters back but nothing would help.

the baby started crying louder and louder then boom she threw up, on her moms bed.

"no no no" y/n started to tear up as her stress level started to rise.

the baby fell right to sleep after being placed in the crib y/n only used for her naps. she started to cru quietly so her baby or brother wouldn't hear.

y/n sat on the floor and continued to cry, not jus about the stress but of everything. being a single mom was hard and now she has to tell kairi, the babies father.

she continued to cry until another second she was knock the fuck out on the floor.

"y/n-" alex walked in seeing his sister sleeping on the floor and the baby sleeping as well.

he looked over to his right, seeing the puke on the bed. alex took the bedsheets and everything to the drier. after, he picked up y/n then brought him to his bed laying her down and covering her with the covers.

be patient
somebody will give
you
the world without
you asking