9

First Day Of Senior Year

Authors POV

the girl got up from her alarm which made her daughter wake up crying. she groaned and slammed her hand on the alarm.

"it's ok baby" she picked up the 5 month baby and rubbed her back.

the teen mom had lifted the baby more to breast feed her. after 10 minutes she was finally done eating, the mother burped anaira and was going to change her diaper.

"take this stinky diaper out" y/n talked in her baby voice trying to keep anaira calm while she changed her.

"oh yes yes yes my love" the baby laughed and laughed as y/n tickled her.

"here give me my niece so you can get ready for school" alex tiredly came into his sisters room.

"ugh i love you" she handed him anaira, alex rolled his eyes playfully.

"i love you too" he had left the room as y/n started to get ready for the day.

Y/N POV

AHHHHH IM SO SCARED. i don't wanna go to school, ima fucking cry fr fr.

i picked out my clothes and put it on

hey i might be a teen mom but i still got style, like come on

hey i might be a teen mom but i still got style, like come on. i grabbed my backpack that was by my bedroom door then went downstairs.

my mom left a note on the fridge saying she left for work but would be back in time for dinner. i looked to my left and saw pancakes.

-

"AHHHH HEY BITCH" nia yelled causing so much attention from other people, i laughed and ran to her.

"dude this feels kinda weird, being back in jersey and coming to highschool" nia chuckled. "yea but i missed you" i smiled.

"i missed you too" we hugged again.

"babe? who's this" we heard a deep voice then let go. i turned to see all the boys, my heart dropped when i saw kairi.

"this is y/n, remember my best friend" me and kairi kept eye contact.

"ohhhh hey y/n im sorry for yk" i looked up at him and laughed it off.

"nah it's cool- um uh nia ima go get my schedule" i told her as she nodded then i quickly walked away.

KAIRI'S POV

oh god she's beautiful, an amazing body. i watched as y/n walked away from us, i looked up to see nia already staring at me with her deadly eyes.

"fuck off kairi" i furrowed my eyebrows as mattia and alvaro laughed.

"what the fuck you mean" i played dumb then the bell rang as nia was about to speak.

"oh look at that gotta get to class" she opened her mouth but was taken away by mattia.

i walked to my first period which was avid, i fucking hate it. no one was with me so i wouldn't talk at all until i saw y/n sitting by the desk next to me, i smirked and sat down. she looked up and rolled her eyes.

"whats wrong? don't like me now? you liked me when i had my dick in you" her eyes widen and put her hand over my mouth.

"shut up and leave me the fuck alone" y/n took her hand off my mouth and looked back down.

"your shy now, arent ya" she sighed and went up to the teacher.

"can i have another seat" y/n asked, i smirked knowing she was annoyed by me.

"no, go seat back down" she walked back to me and slouched in her seat.

"what's wrong sexy" i placed my hand on her thigh which she slapped off.

"kairi please stop" i rolled my eyes. "fine your lame anyways"

NUTRITION BREAK

Y/N POV

i hated first period, being in class with fucking kairi. he kept bugging me the whole time, putting his hand on my thigh until i punched him in the face.

the teacher didn't see but other students did and they laughed. i saw nia seating with the boys including kairi with an ice pack on his face. that's what he fucking gets, fucking asshole.

"why would you punch him in the face" alvaro stood up as if he was gonna do something.

"sit your little ass down bitch" i snapped as nia laughed.

"but why y/n" mattia asked calmly, wow he's the nice one now or what.

"i punched him in the face because he wouldn't leave me alone, putting his hand on my thigh and shit, whispering stuff in my ear" i looked him up and down as he rolled his eyes.

"what the fuck" nia got up ready to beat his ass but mattia pulled him back down.

"what i thought she was down for it because when we fucked" i cleared my throat getting uncomfortable.

that was before anaira you dickhead.

"well don't think dipshit, maybe respect women more and ask if it's ok" i snapped, sitting down.

"sorry about before y/n" alvaro mumbled.

"it's ok alvaro" i smiled as he smiled back.

"welcome back bitch" nia pulled me in as we all laughed expect kairi's bitch ass.

I keep finding
You
in all the old songs
I
used to love