10

AFTER SCHOOL

Y/N POV

"IM HOME" i yelled so alex knew it was me who opened the door.

i heard a few giggles, i know who those are. i looked to ny right seeing anaira crawl from the living room. i gasped and bent down.

"heyyyy babyyyy" i picked her up and spinner her around causing so much laughs and giggles.

"i missed you" she held my face and snuggled me with kisses. i laughed and put her on my hip, my right hand under her butt to keep her stable.

"alex where you at" i called out thinking he was in the kitchen.

"im right here dumbass" he came out the living room covered in glitter.

"what the fuck happened to you" i laughed pulling out my phone and taking a quick picture.

"NO- UGHHH" he groaned putting his hands over his ugly fucking face.

"your daughter" alex went all in her face causing her to slap him and giggle.

"i- rude, anyways she threw the glitter on me" he said waking upstairs to take a shower.

"good job baby" i whispered while starting to dance with her, she giggled and clapped her hands.

then there was a knock on the door, i furrowed my eyebrows and went to put anaira in her playpen. i walked over to the door and looked through the door to see mattia and nia.

my eyes widen, i slowly opened the door and looked at nia like "what the fuck" she gave me eyes like "i tried he wouldn't listen".

"what you guys doing here" i questioned, looking away from nia onto mattia.

"nia didn't want to come, i don't know why so rude right" i chuckled and looked at anaira to give her kissy faces.

"who you looking at" mattia asked.

"um my dog" i stuttered as he was suspicious.

"can i see your dog" he question, crossing his arms.

"NO! i mean no because shes a bitter" i smiled hoping they would go away.

"oh shit my mom wants us home tia" nia lied, she winked at me as i smiled.

"oh ok well i would like to see your dog" he said still suspicious. the bitch doesn't give up.

"mhm" i smiled and closed the door.

my back hit the door as i inhaled and exhaled, anaira laughed. my head turned towards her as i smiled at her cuteness.

"let's get you ready for your nap time" i picked her up from the playpen.

"MAMA" she yelled, i gasped and looked down at her.

"what did you jus say" i said shocked, i pulled out my phone quickly.

"tell them what you jus said" she giggled and hid her face.

"mama" i smiled again and laughed.

"you jus said mama, your first word" i stopped the video and danced around with her.

she yawned and rubbed her eyes, i pouted in awe and went upstairs to finally put her to sleep.

-

"guys come down for dinner" my mom called out, i looked over at anaira who was playing on my phone.

"come on" i picked her up and went downstairs to go eat some food.

i sat her on the high chair and put out some baby treats or whatever the called then went to help my mom with the plates.

"dude i'm so tired" alex whined sitting down at the table, kissing anairas forehead.

"you don't even go to school stop complaining" i said handing alex his plate. my mom followed and sat next to me.

"when are you going to get a job" mom asked as alex pulled out a paper.

"i start next week" he smiled, my mom congratulated him as i did the same.

"ima have to take anaira to school" i said nervous, everything went quiet.

"you have to tell him at some point" alex told me, he was right but i jus can't.

"you tell him, he's your best friend" his eyes widen and shook his head no.

"not no more he's a friend AND your baby daddy" alex added, i rolled my eyes.

"he's right y/n you have to tell him at sometime" mom agreed with alex.

i looked at anaira who was eating her food, i rubbed my thumb against her cheek. kairi is gonna be pissed when i tell him.

he's not gonna want to be in his life, i mean look t
at how he was acting today. all kairi wanted was sex and my body.

what the fuck am i gonna do?

in the end all we
want is for someone
to love us like
we deserved to be
loved