7

Y/N POV

"gabe i need to talk to you" i said, everyone was asleep. it was 2 in the morning and i couldn't sleep cuz i was worried about marisol.

"what's up" he asked, sitting on the edge of my bed. i sat next to him putting my hands on my lap.

"i need you to take care of sol when i'm gone, dude she is going through so much shit and she needs her older brother. so be there and have her back, she needs you more that you guys both think"

"i promise i will" i smiled and turned towards to hug him as he hugged me back.

"now leave i gotta be a good nights rest" i said, pushing him out my room and closing the door quietly since anaira was sleeping.

i laid next to anaira and wrapped my arm around her, i always want her close to me after all these baby kidnappings.

-

"ima miss you so much" marisol cried, hugging me tightly.

"ima miss you to sol" i rubbed her back as she cried. my tia was holding anaira.

"GROUP HUG" gabe yelled as everyone came in, including my tia.

"FLIGHT TO NEW JERSEY PLEASE WALK TO GATE 217" some guy said over the whole airport.

"bye i love you all so much" i hugged gabe and marisol one more time before taking anaira from my tia.

"we love you to" my tia responded.

"bye fuckers, bye tia" alex said, as we were walking away, me and alex turned back around and waved bye.

me and alex finally made it on the plane, it was three seats next to each other so i put anaira in the middle.

i out the buckle on and sat down after alex went by the window. the flight was now taking off, anaira giggled and clapped her hands.

"ima go to sleep. can you watch her" i asked alex who nodded.

i put on my hoodie and laid my head back on the seat. my eyes began to feel heavy as i closed them.

AUTHORS POV

Y/N'S DREAM

"DADDY DADDY" y/n younger self yelled at the man who was eating chips.

"yes princess" the dad answered, he put the chips down on the couch and gave his daughter his full attention.

"can you play with me" the five year old asked her father.

"of course" he took the girl outside to the front yard.

the father picked up the girl and threw her up in the air causing laughter and screams of joy. you would've have thought what could go wrong?

the dad threw her up one more time but he didn't catch her this time.

"OWWWW" the little girl cried, her dad didn't help her up at all.

the poor 5 year old looked up and found her dad gone. nowhere to be found, she cried and cried calling for her dad to come back.

the little girl looked everywhere but she couldn't find him. she was limping after being dropped.

"DADDY! DADDY! where are you" she yelled, starting to cry all over again.

her father had left the little girl to cry. where could he have gone she questioned.

"baby what are you doing out here by yourself" the mother asked her daughter after picking up the little y/n.

"i was playing with daddy but he's gone" she told her mom who looked down.

"let's go inside"

y/n jumped up from the dream she jus had. she looked around to find herself still on the plane but alex and anaira were sleeping.

it was the first time in a long time y/n has had that dream or nightmare, whatever you wanna call it. she has relived the moment over and over again.

the bad thing is that wasn't the way her father left. let's tell you the real story.

y/n's father was supposed to pick her up from school, she was only in 3rd grade when he left her. the little girl waited and waited for him to come get her but he never showed up.

the principal called her mom that day saying no one has picked her up. y/n's mom left work and drove fast to pick her daughter up.

when they finally arrived home, the fathers stuff was completely gone. not even a note was left to explain why he had left.

the mother checked everything, his location was off, she was blocked on everything. when she finally found a ring, the wedding ring on the bedside table, she broke down crying.

her daughter ran into the room and hugged her tightly not knowing what was happening, only at the age of 8.

Love begins with you
not him
not her
y.o.u