8

Y/N POV

"my babies" my mom yelled running over to me, alex, and of course anaira.

"oh my grand daughter" she said with a soft voice, her hands graced anairas cheek.

"HSUSJE" anaira laughed and held her arms to mom.

i handed anaira to my mom, "anaira meet your grandma" i smiled as alex put his arm around my shoulder.

"come here" she reached out for me and alex who hugged her. it was a big group hug.

"let's go home"

-

it's been like 2 hours since me and alex been back home. my mom and anaira have jus be bonding but i wanna go surprise nia.

"mom i wanna go surprise nia, can i take anaira" i told her.

"why you asking? she's your kid" she laughed as i picked up anaira.

"also you and alex start school next week, summers over" i playfully rolled my eyes and left the house.

i put anaira in the car seat and buckled her up, i checked before closing the car door. i finally started the car then got out the drive way.

minutes later i knocked on the door, her mom opened it up and smiled wide.

"hey y/n, who's this little one" she looked at anaira who jus giggled.

"this is my daughter anaira" i let her carry anaira.

"she's so beautiful" i thanked her and grabbed anaira back.

"nia is upstairs" i started walking up the stairs and knocked on nai's bedroom door.

nia opened the door as her eyes widen, she started to tear up as she saw anaira.

"oh my god, can i hold her" i nodded and handed anaira to her.

"you made a beautiful baby" i laughed and wiped the tear that started to fall.

"i missed you so much y/n" i gave her a side hug since she was still holding anaira.

"i missed you to" nia grabbed my hand and led me to sit on the bed.

"so any boyfriends" i raised my eyebrows up and down as she laughed.

"sooooo me and mattia got closer and he asked me to be his girlfriend" i gasped and jumped up and down.

"YESSSSSSS" i yelled, anaira started crying. nia panicked and gave her to me quickly.

i laughed. "it's ok, she jus doesn't wanna be held anymore" i laid anaira on the bed, she stopped crying.

"oh ok but anyways yea me and mattia are dating, that means you will see kairi more" i nodded slowly, we both looked at anaira who was sleeping peacefully.

"it's ok i have to tell him sometime" she sighed and hugged me.

"my bestie is back" her smile made me smile.

"i'm back bitch" we both laughed quietly.

-

"mom im back" i whispered yelled since anaira was sleeping.

i walked up stairs carefully, holding anaira in my arms. did i mention my mom bought a new house? anyways when i got in my room, i put anaira down on the bed.

i put pillows around her then went into the bathroom. i turned the water on and took off all my clothes. my body was finally going back to how it was before anaira.

the scars were going away because my tia bought me a cream, she said i was to young so she got it for me. it was expensive but she could afford it.

birth gave me a bigger ass and a little bit bigger boobs because of anaira. i made sure to keep a bra on all times so they wouldn't get saggy.

i stepped into the warm shower, goosebumps ran down my body as i began to wet my hair. i opened the shampoo bottle and put some in my hands before running it through my hair.

i massaged my head, the feeling was so good. it was relaxing. i washed the shampoo out my hair then put in conditioner.

blah blah blah, washed my body and everything. i grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body then took another one. i did circles until it was tight on my hair.

i left the bathroom and walked into mine. i quietly got all pjs trying not to wake anaira up. if she wakes up ima be up all night trying to put her back to sleep.

i grabbed the lotion and spread it all over my body, then put on some stuff for my face to prevent pimples.

lastly, i put on my pjs which was a sports bra and some sweatpants. i got in bed next to anaira, carefully so she wouldn't wake up.

i then fell asleep back in new jersey.

Remember
you deserve better,
don't let anyone
use you for their own good,
don't let anyone ruin
your happiness and peace