2

WEEKS LATER

Y/N POV

i woke up again to throwing up, it's been happening every since the day after the party. at first i thought i was sick then i missed my period.

i looked over at the pregnancy test i bought the other day. shivers went down my spine and it wasn't a good feeling.

my hand slowly went to grab it then i took it out of the packaging. honestly i don't wanna be pregnant, i mean what 16 year old would?

i fucking hate this shit. i'm most likely not pregnant because kairi put a condom on and i haven't had sex since that party.

after sitting on the toilet, i put the stick under and pee on it. i put the top back on and tossed it near the sink.

i cleaned myself up and went to wash my hands. the pregnancy test was still reading my pee. i took the soap and squirted it on my hands before washing throughly.

i waited, waited, and waited. oh my fucking god jus hurry up PLEASE.

the thing popped up and i closed my eyes.

"i don't wanna look" i told myself. "god ariana don't be such a pussy".

my heart was pounding. i looked and saw the word "pregnant". my heart dropped to the floor, i put my hand over my mouth and cried.

"no no no no NO! this can't be happening" i cried and cried. how the fuck am i supposed to tell my mom i'm pregnant.

what if she makes me get an abortion? what if kairi doesn't want to help me? should i get an abortion? no i can't.

i can't tell kairi. this would ruin his life.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

my mom can barely provide me and her, how is she gonna provide for me, my baby, AND HER? like bro what the fuck.

"i can't believe this is happening" i cried.

-

"mija im home early" i heard the door shut close, i shot up from my bed and forgot i left the pregnancy test in the bathroom.

"hey mom" i ran out my room going straight to the bathroom. the test was gone then in came my mom.

"why was there a positive fucking pregnancy test in the kitchen" her voice became louder as she started getting more angry.

"mom i-i can explain" she huffed.

"fucking explain then!" she yelled as i stepped back a little.

"the party i told you about, i had sex with this guy named kairi and we were safe mom i swear. we used a condom but i guess it broke" i explained as she threw her hands up frustrated.

"y/n oh my fucking god" her hands slammed against the table. i began crying all over again.

"i'm so sorry mom" i cried as her face soften a bit.

"come here" she pulled me towards her, bringing me in for a hug.

"ima have to send you to your cousins house baby. only until i get a better job" i sniffed. i didn't wanna leave but i know it's better for my baby and my mom.

"when will i leave" i asked. "as soon as i tell your tia" wait what.

"i cant leave when i have the baby?!". she shook her head no.

"what why" i asked, not raising my voice.

"because you need the best care and i can't give you that but your tia can so if you'll excuse me, i have to go make a call" she let go and left to her room.

i cant believe this is happening dude. oh my god nia! what am i supposed to tell her. how am i supposed to leave my best friend behind.

"MOM! ima go over to nias" i said before opening her door.

"you should because your leaving tomorrow" i was speechless.

"why so fast?! i can't leave you" i told her as tears came into my eyes.

"you have to amor. it's the only way to make sure you have this baby the best way possible" she touched my stomach and smiled, even though i knew she wanted to cry.

"go tell nia. i'll be here packing your stuff" she kissed my forehead.

i nodded slowly and walked out the house. before i left the yard i made sure to text her.

bae asf😘

sista from another mister ❤️
hey bae ima come over ok
i needa tell you sum

bae asf😘
is it serious?

sista from another mister❤️
yes

bae asf😘
oh ok i'll be here
read at 5:45pm

im so scared to tell her. it's gonna break her heart knowing i'm leaving our junior year. hopefully i'll be back for senior year.

i finally made it to her house after like a 6 minute walk. i opened the door and said hi to her mom and dad and her little sister then went to her room.

"hey bae" i said smiling as she looked up at me and smiled.

"hey babyyyy" she patted at the bed for me to lay down.

"so what do you need to tell me" nia sat up and got serious. i inhaled then exhaled as i got nervous.

"i'm pregnant by kairi's kid and my mom is sending me away to my tias house" i explained, her face went from serious to happy.

"you pregnant" her voice broke as i nodded.

"my best friend is pregnant" i nodded again, she hugged me tightly and squealed.

"wait wait wait, your mom is sending you away? your tias house to in california" i nodded slowly as she began to put everything together.

"you leaving me" nia stated as she began to cry.

"no don't cry i'll be back before you know it" i held her face as tears started to build up.

"ima miss you" she managed to get out.

"ima miss you too"

someone who loves you will always find a reason to stay