T W E N T Y - N I N E

UP FOR SOME QUIDDITCH?;

Elle's pov

As I said, I was wrong, so very wrong. Why do I always try to be optimistic, when all my hopes constantly come crashing down? Well, I still didn't have an answer to that question.

Snape fled the day Draco and I spoke to him, after a week, no sight of him. He hasn't returned, no one has heard from him. Nothing. There are multiple rumors as to why Snape has left, none of them have been correct, so far. They've varied, from normal assumptions, to just weird ones.

Some say he just doesn't want to teach here anymore, some say that he ran away with his... lover, others say that he's running from the Ministry for Merlin knows what. There are more hearsays, but as I said, none of them have been close to the correct reason. Draco said that Snape would come back, eventually, but now, I don't think that's true.

Right now, Draco was in his dorm studying. He said he would be down so we could walk to supper together, which, was in 20 minutes.

I was still laid down on the sofa, glancing between the ceiling and fireplace. I heard steps come from the boy's staircase, and I sat up, waiting to see Draco.

"Excited to see me?" said Theodore Nott, flashing me a bright smile. I rolled my eyes, "ugh, it's just you, " I said with annoyance, sitting up straight and crossing my legs. Theodore Nott was an arrogant Slytherin boy in my year. He was a lady's man, had a very big ego, and was a pureblood, but not one of the good ones. Much like Draco when I first met him. But Theo was just... Theo.

"What do you mean, 'just me'? I'm a sight for sore eyes, you should be grateful that you're in my presence." He said as he walked over to the couch I sat on, sitting on the right side. I scooted awkwardly to the left, the furthest I could go. Theo smirked, looking me up and down.

Today, I wore a black uniform skirt, my white button-down, and my house tie. So, there wasn't much going on. I felt uncomfortable under Theo's gaze, him watching me like some kind of prey. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him, "if you don't stop perving, I will hex you, I'm serious."

Theo raised his hands in surrender, "nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful girl, " he stated cockily with a raised brow. I felt like puking. Not this, I'm not going through male degeneration again.

"Yeah... It is if you're being creepy about it..., " I started, twisting my face in disgust. He scoffed, looking off to the side. "Now, piss off, " I said as I stood up, trying to head to Draco's dorm. As I walked past Theo, he reached his hand out and grabbed my wrist, tightly.

He stood up and peered down at me, keeping his grip on me firm. "Now... where do you think you're going?" He asked, leaning down as he whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes, glaring coldly into them, "you're going to regret that, " I spitefully spat back.

Before Theo could react, I flung my free arms elbow up, hitting Theo in the jaw. He took a step back and groaned in agony. I stepped forward, digging my heel into his foot. Theo jumped erratically, yelping as he brought his knee up and hugged it. As he took a few jumps back, I took a few steps forward.

"And finally, " I exclaimed, staring him down. I grabbed him by the shoulders, pulling him towards me. I quickly brought up my knee, slamming it deep into his crotch. "That."

Theo let out a loud huff, hunching forward, and clutching his area.

He looked up at me, shaking his head. "Bitch, " he said, slowly crumbling to the ground.
I scoffed, a smirk crawling onto my face,
"Seriously? Is that all you have? Ugh, boys, and associating women with dogs."