T W E N T Y

Music- Harry Potter Christmas Music
(this doesn't really go with the mood for Dracos part, but it does for Elles so... 😃)

CHRISTMAS;

Draco's pov

It was Christmas morning and I was awoken to the smell of coffee, oh how much I needed that. I reluctantly sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes softly. I blinked multiple times to adjust my vision, my eyes still puffy from my strenuous crying hours beforehand. I yawned loudly and rolled off my bed, hitting the floor with a thump, "shit, " I said with a groan.

I sat up like a zombie waking up in a casket. I stood up and sat at the end of my bed, collecting my thoughts. Like how I missed Elle, the task I still had to do for Voldemort, how I punched my dad—.

Shit.

I promptly shot up from my bed, my mind racing. I punched my father... I Punched Lucius.

I started pacing, what was I going to do? He's most certainly going to punish me. I don't know how much more I can take without breaking.

I quickly walked into my lavatory. Running up to the sink and clutching its sides. I took deep breathes, maybe he forgot– I mean, I punched him pretty hard.

I turned on the faucet, cupping a pool of cool water, splashing it up into my face. I looked up and took a deep breath. I rubbed my neck, cracking it because of the pressure build-up.

You'll be fine Draco, what's the worst he could do?

I turned around, slowly walking out of the lavatory and back into my room.

I opened my wardrobe, looking for any outfit that satisfied my needs for the morning. Nothing stood out. So, me being me, I grabbed my usual black turtle neck, blazer, and trousers. I pulled down my sweatpants and slid on my trousers. Then my top and blazer. I looked through my shoe rack, almost all my shoes being consisted of black leather. I grabbed a pair of normal black dress shoes and put them on.

I ran my hand through my hair, thinking if I should gel it since it's a special occasion. Elle said it looked better natural though, so I was going to keep it that way.

When I was done in the lavatory I opened my bedroom door and walked into the corridor. It was long, dark, and cold, as always. I walked down the overly long staircase and made my way to the kitchen.

Mother was pouring herself some coffee when she heard my presence. She looked up at me with a sorrow-filled half-smile. With a sigh, she asked me, "how was your sleep, dear?"

I walked around the island and over to her. "It was fine mother, how's— how's your nose and lip?"

She picked up her mug and took a slow sip, "I'm fine Draco, I'm not worried about that. What I'm worried about is you, and what your father is going to do to you once he's awake. You did a good number on him, honey, he was furious. You broke his jaw and nose, and left him with several severe bruises. I healed him last night though, so the bruising should be faint now."

She took a sharp, shakey, deep breath, "Also, You-Know-Who, ...Voldemort, is coming today, as we discussed. I know this isn't a normal Christmas, but, we're not normal dear. He's coming to talk about the cabinet, and about Dumbledore. Try to please him, even if that means lying. And don't, whatever you do, tell him about Elle. The poor girl already is in deep enough water as it is, and she doesn't even know it yet."

I gulped, "I know, mother, Elle in this situation is all I think about, trust me. And as for Voldemort, I already know what I'll say to his questions, I've thought most of it through. I will probably have to tell him about the failed attempts though. Also for father yes, I know what's coming my way. I knew the second I started beating him." I said as I grabbed a mug from the cupboard.