F O U R T E E N

WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU?;

~TRIGGER WARNING~
(assault)
Elle's pov

  Draco laughed, "That's good, I wouldn't want you to think that I was perverted like that git Crabbe." he said tightening his jaw. I was upset that he would ever think that. My face went hot just at the thought of him comparing himself to Crabbe. "You're absolutely nothing like him Draco, he's a disgusting douche with no regard towards personal boundaries. You on the other hand are the complete opposite, you're kind, gentle, and you have respect towards women."

I stared into his silver eyes, they were mesmerizing, no matter the setting, they always shimmered. He looked up at me and slowly smiled, his eyes meeting mine. "I guess," he said looking down at my lips, then back up.

I flushed, biting down on my lower lip. Draco leaned back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair, his other on his thigh. I blushed just looking at him, he was god-like, I have no idea how someone like him came to involving me in his life. Draco caught me staring and gave me a stupid half smirk, "Like what you see?"

I straightened up and cleared my throat, "I, Erm, Uh how talkative was the Slytherin Common Room?" I asked, looking away so that he couldn't see my burning face. He chuckled lowly, "Changing the subject, are we? Also, the Slytherins were, erm, definitely converting." Said Draco, as he took a breathe, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. "They were talking shit weren't they?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No." quickly said Draco, looking down at the floor.

"Draco, don't lie to me, I won't be offended by whatever they said."

Draco looked up at me and sighed, "They uh, they were saying that I had no self-respect for myself by associating myself with you."

I sat there for a while and stared at him, rage churning in my stomach, "Those bloody motherf-" Draco cut me off before I could finish, "Elle calm down, it doesn't mean anything to me." he said coming over to sit next to me. "But it means something to me, that is both insulting to me and you," I said looking over at his understanding expression. He placed a hand on my cheek, saying with a soft and loving tone, "Don't let them get you, Elle."

I smiled, and nodded, "You're right."

We sat there for a bit, I placed my head on his shoulder as he rubbed his lower back- most of the day consisted of us playing games and talking. Earlier in the day, Draco decided to ask prof. Dumbledore for the school day off, reluctantly, he agreed. When we got bored, we just laid in bed and stared at each other in silence. Though, after about 10 minutes of doing that I would usually break the silence by laughing because I just couldn't stay quiet.

It was dark again, and Draco went up to his room to change into pj's and to get me clothes for tonight and tomorrow. Madam Pomfrey had brought us supper an hour ago so I wasn't too hungry. I sat in my bed, and was brushing my hair with the brush Madam Pomfrey had also brought me. When suddenly, a familiar and skin-crawling presence entered the room. Please, for Merlin's sake, don't be who I think it is.

That's when a hand-pulled back my drape, the face of the person grimaced at me. The blood drained from my body, no one was in here and I was all alone, with him. "Hey Miles, long time no see," said Crabbe with an evil smirk as he walked towards me. "It's brilliant that you're finally all alone, Malfoy's been with you all day, it's like he's a guard dog."

I crawled into the bed as far as I could, I ended up falling off of it and hitting the corner of the wall. "Leave me the hell alone Crabbe!" I yelled in a blood-curdling scream. "Why would I do that, when you're all alone and vulnerable?" he asked as he crept closer to me, hovering over my tucked body. He leaned down and grabbed my jaw, "You're going to sit here and make no noise, got it?" He asked staring at me hungrily.