S E V E N T E EN

Music of the chapter- Ava, Famy
(I'll be putting a song that I think matches the vibe of the chapter each chapter, listening to it is optional of course.)

PANSY'S SALVATION;

Elle's pov

I walked out of Draco's very masculine and secluded room. It had been like the girl's dormitory but more, — Draco. I noticed how dark and cold it had been, but warm and cozy at the same time.

   I thought about when I had woken up just 15 minutes before and smiled.

  When I woke up in Draco's bed I had been utterly confused; but, when I turned my head and saw Draco lying there, I assumed that he had brought me up. It was a sweet gesture that made me smile.

I brought my hand up and caressed his warm sharp cheek. He was pale, as per usual; but was flushed from his night's sleep.

  I leaned forward, ever so slightly, and placed a soft kiss on his right cheek. I leaned back and took a better look at his sleeping face, I smiled at how he twitched his nose from a piece of his untamed hair brushing up against it.

I sat up in his bed and slid my palms against his dark- grey- silk sheets. I grabbed a fistful of his covers and brought it to my chest, embracing myself in the warm presence of Draco's covers. I leaned down and smelt it, it smelled like a mix of his signature cologne and fresh mint. It was an infatuating and attractive scent.

I arched my back and stretched out my arms in the faint evening glow. I turned to look at Draco's barely blocked windows. I sighed and slid off the bed, my feet hitting the cold floor of his room. Goosebumps covered my body from the coldness of the obsidian tiled floor.

I scurried quickly across the floor and drew back the drapes. The sun hit my skin, instantly sending a tingly sensation down my body. I looked out the window at the great big blue sky.
  After a few seconds of standing alongside the window, I went over to Draco's watch to check the time.

Bloody hell, it's 7:41– well actually we still have time, class doesn't start until 9.

I went back over to the side of the bed I had woken up at and crawled back onto the bed.
I looked down at Draco as I rubbed his back, "Draco, come on, wake up, " no response.

This continued for a couple of minutes, "Draco, wake up..." no response once again. "Draco... Wake the hell up!" I yelled loudly from annoyance. Draco's eyes shot open and looked at me, causing me to laugh.

I smiled at what the morning had brought me as I continued to the girl's dormitory. As I walked through the door, only one person was awake, Pansy bloody Parkinson. She was sat cross-legged on her bed and looked through what looked like photo's, she was, crying? I stood in the doorway and looked at her questionably, from what I could see of her, she actually looked extremely upset. I took a step forward, causing her to quickly look up at me and look back down with a swift motion, the sadness being masked with embarrassment and anger.

I gulped, "What's wrong Pan-"

"What do you want Elle?" she asked sharply. I took another step forward, "Well firstly, I came here for my school uniform. But, it looks like you're upset, and I feel like you need someone to talk to."

Pansy looked down at what she was holding angrily, "I don't- I don't need someone to talk to. And even if I did, I wouldn't talk to you about my problems." She refrained, setting them down and crossing her arms. I nodded and strolled over to my wardrobe, grabbing my shirt, tie, trousers, and robe.