E I G H T E E N

Music- Like real people do, Hozier. (slowed)

DEFENSE TEST;

Draco's pov

  Elle and I slowly walked through the cold corridors of the school to Snape's class for Defense against the dark arts. Potter and his 'gang following closely behind. "So, how do you guys think you're going to do?" asked Granger.

"Poorly," answered Potter in a dreading tone.

"Don't say that– you'll do fine, " she exclaimed anxiously. Elle turned her head, my arm still around her shoulder. "I can help you if you want Harry, I know Hermione is better at spells and charms; but she is more at risk of getting caught."

Harry let out a breath, "Brilliant, I owe you, Elle."

Elle smiled, " It's fine, I'm always here to help."

"How about you Ron?" asked Granger.

Weasley went pale, "I'm ready– yeah, I'm ready." Granger giggled, "you tell yourself that Ron, you tell yourself that."

We all continued to walk down the corridors, as we soon arrived at the door of Snape's class.
"Bloody hell, did the entrance to the room get even scarier? How is that even possible?" said Weasley.

"Tuff'n up Ronald, it's just a classroom, you're not going to be bloody murdered; though it's Snape, the unthinkable could happen," she said with a laugh.

"You're a shitty friend, y' know that?" said Weasley sarcastically.

"I AM NOT, take that back Ronald Bilius Weasley!" Said Granger angrily.

He had horrified fatigue plastered on his face, "Sorry. Sorry. I was only joking Mione'."

I turned around and put out my hand for a high five, Granger stopped for a moment but gave me one. "Great, now guys, we mustn't stand here all day. Let's make a move on." I said as I pulled Elle into the class.

Elle groaned as we made our way to some seats, Weasley and I sat next to each other, Potter and Elle in front of us, with Finnigan and Granger behind.

Weasley leaned close to me, "Harry and Elle look a little cozy, don't you think?"

I turned my intense gaze to him, "What did you just say, Weasley?" I asked through gridded teeth.

Weasley slouched in his chair from fear, "I'm only joking mate, sorry, bad move. It's just, he and my sister broke up, and I wondered if he liked Elle. But, I do know you guys are dating, and I support that. Just don't hurt Elle, or I'll hurt you. I and Elle aren't that close but in the past month we've gotten a lot closer and she's still my friend." he retorted shrugging his shoulders. My face softened, I should calm down, it was just a joke.

I took a deep breath, " It's alright, just– don't joke about that again. And wait, — female Weasley and Potter broke up, since when?"

Weasley rolled his eyes at his sister's name and sighed, "two-ish weeks ago, Ginny was sorry for Harry, but she didn't want to lie to herself anymore." he said slowly.

I was confused, "Lie to herself? About what?"

Weasley shut his mouth, then opened it again,  " It's not my place to say... but, –––she did say it wasn't a secret, –– okay, here we go —Ginny's erm, ... Ginny's lesbian."

My mouth fell open, I was stunned, but not surprised. "Blimey." is all I could get out. Weasley nodded slowly.

I then chuckled, "Potter was so bad, he turned a girl lesbian."