N I N E

ANGEL;

Elle's pov

  The day went by fast, I couldn't really focus in class because of the anticipation I had for school to be over. I did have a practice before the party, but there would still be a 2-hour time gap so I had enough time to get ready with Luna.

I was having dinner before practice when Harry walked up to me. "Hey Elle, I need your help with something," he said biting his tongue.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked

"Can you help me ask Ginny to the dance?" he asked staring at the floor.

"You haven't asked her?" I asked in a bewildered tone.

"Uh... No," he said looking up at me.
"I know I should have, I just didn't know how," said Harry biting his lip and looking down again.

"You don't wait to ask someone to a dance or party on the day of!"I yelled.

"I know, I know, but please help me," he said enclosing his hands to his chest.

"Of course I'll help, but there are only 4 hours until the party! Why would you wait until now to ask me?" I asked him pacing, I was going to help but it would be hard to ask her within the hour. We had to do it before I had practice. It's now or never.

"Okay, what's ginny's favorite flower?" I asked Harry.

"Her favorite flower is a Daisy," he said with a smile.

"Okay here's the plan, sometime during dinner ask her to meet you in the garden. I'll give you the daisy after dinner. When she gets to the garden turn around and let her walk to you. Pull out the flower and give it to her. Hold her hand, look her into her eyes, and ask her to the dance. I think that will work on Ginny." I said

"That should definitely work, thank you, Elle!" Harry said walking back to his table.

Draco's pov

  We had practiced before the dance, it wasn't much of a problem for me but the other players thought otherwise; "Come on Malfoy, cancel this practice." asked Zabini. "No can do mate, there's still time to get ready afterward," I said rolling my eyes while I set up the field.

"Draco, come on, no one wants to participate in this practice," said Goyle looking around at all the miserable faces.

I looked around, no one really looked happy but we had a game in a week so we needed to put in as much effort as possible.

"Listen, we have three more practices until the match, if we miss this one it's two. We need as much practice as we can get. It's against Gryffindor, so that means we need to build up our strength. They always seem to win with dumb luck, if we practice, we can beat that luck." I said looking at everyone with a serious gaze.

Suddenly Elle walked out of the group of boys and stood in front of me, my face still showing because of our height difference. As soon as she spoke everyone stood still.

"I think he's right, we need as much practice as we can get. After practice, we still have two hours until the party starts. So suck it up boys and move on!" said Elle as she glared at everyone.

Everyone looked and each other and nodded. Walking to their starting points, I was impressed.
"Nice," I said looking down at Elle with a grin.

"It's Whatever," she said grabbing her broom as she heads towards her starting spot.

Everyone flew up ready for me to throw the quaffle. I threw it up, followed by Zabini catching it. I let out the snitch, it flew away up into the sky.