T W E L V E

DARLING;

Elle's pov

  I kissed Draco as if nothing else in the world mattered. I sat on Draco's lap, with my legs wrapped around him, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. It felt so right as if this is what I've been waiting for my whole life and maybe, it is.

My life has been a good one, I just, always felt as something was missing. Maybe Draco is my something, the something to fill in the empty space.

I could feel Draco smile as I kissed him, it made me smile too, I've never really seen Draco smile before. He always seemed unhappy, the only thing seeming to make him 'happy' was, bringing down others. So the fact that I was making him smile, made me ecstatic.

We kissed for another minute or two until I moved my ankle on accident. "Ow," I said in a whisper. "What's wrong?" asked Draco looking at me. "It's my ankle, I accidentally moved it."

"Are you okay?" asked Draco, concern spread across his face. "Can we maybe walk back to our spot soon? It's getting late and I want to lie down." I asked him.

"Of course, if you want to go back we can go back, don't sweat it." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and giving me a warm smile.

"I ruined the moment didn't I?" I asked with a chuckle. "No Elle, you're fine." He said looking down at me.

I was embarrassed, we were having a magical time and I had to go and be a git. Still, on his lap, I hopped off and sat next to him. I stared out at the changing sky, it was covered in shades of purple and red. "Hey..." said Draco lifting my chin up and turning it towards him. "We can continue this another time, my first priority is making sure you're not in pain, then the other stuff comes after that, do you understand?" asked Draco with raised brows.

"Thank you, I understand," I said leaning in to give him a little kiss.

"Look Elle, I know I haven't been the nicest to you. And I wanted to say something, I'm sorry,"

"Draco, it's okay, I forgive you..... on one condition"

"What?" Asked Draco.

"Please try leaving my friends alone, like maybe stop being rude to them?"I asked with a cautious smile.

"And which friends might you be referring to?" Asked Draco with a grin.

I let out a sigh, "Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, and... Harry" I said, quickly saying Harry's name because I knew being nice to Harry would be hard an Draco. "Seriously? Why potter?" asked Draco as he rolled his eyes. "Because Draco, he's one of my friends, I know you don't like Harry, you don't like anyone that I said matter of fact, but I just want you to try. That's all I'm asking you to do Draco, I don't expect you to be their best friend in a day." I said.

Draco let out a low chuckle, keeping his gaze on me for a few moments, "Okay, I'll do it." he said with a smile. "Really? Thank you Draco, this means a lot." I said grinning. "Of course, I'll...I'll do anything for you," said Draco, caressing my cheek with his cold hands.

I pulled him in and gave him the biggest hug I could give. He paused for a millisecond, but soon wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tighter and warmer than the one I was giving him. His chin was rested on my head, his big hand on the back of my hair, running his hand through it.

Draco's pov

  We sat there, in front of the lake, hugging each other for a few minutes. It was so wonderful, "We should head back soon right?" asked Elle, looking up at me. Our 'spot' was a very short walk away, but it was getting dark and the longer we stayed out the more dangerous it got. "Yeah, we should," I said looking at the darkening sky. I started standing up when Elle asked, "Can you carry me, please."