S I X T E E N

WAKING UP WITH MILES;

Elle's pov

I stood there in a daze, looking down at Draco's anticipating face. After a few moments of no answer, Draco lowered his head with a sigh, "You're not ready, are you? I'm such a git, you're probably still afraid after the Crabbe issue-..."

A smile crept across my face as I listened to his nervous ramble, "Draco look at me," I said with a giggle. Draco reluctantly stood up as he met my gaze, "So erm, why didn't you answer my question?..." he asked, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked to the side then at me.

"Draco, I was just stunned that you did all of this, just to ask me to be your girlfriend. Thank you, by the way, everything was perfect." I answered, wrapping my arms around his neck. "So, is it a yes?" he asked raising a brow.

I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Draco." I said in almost a whisper, pulling him in closer. Draco pulled back with a huge grin spread across his face, looking me up and down and shaking his head in disbelief, "I can't believe I get to have you as my girlfriend, how did I get so lucky?"

"Trust me, I'm the lucky one."

Draco's grin turned into a smile. Then to my shock, he grabbed me by my waist and twirled me around. The crisp cold air danced around my skin as he swung me around. "Really Draco?" I asked with a laugh as he put me down. "I'm just so happy," he said looking into my eyes.

"Me too."

We headed in shortly after, due to the dropping temperature since it was early December. Christmas break was in a few weeks, me and Draco both decided to go home for the holidays. This was good for me since I got to see my parents, but not so good for Draco.

Draco's pov

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with me during the holidays?" asked Elle as we sat cuddled up next to each other on a couch. We had changed into pj's to get comfortable and warm. I wore grey sweats and a long sleeve black shirt, Elle grey sweats and a black cropped tank top.

We also decided to hang out in the common room for a while because everyone was asleep. "Elle, I'll be fine. My parents usually leave me alone during the holidays." That wasn't at all true, my parents are going to be lecturing me on killing Dumbledore and fixing the Vanishing Cabinet my whole visit there. Which I haven't started mending the cabinet by the way.

I've looked at the cabinet in the Room of Requirements, but every time I see it, I think of how much damage it's going to cause. I always just ended up sitting in the room and sobbing in my free periods. What I'm most afraid of is how Elle might get wrapped into this, and what she will think when she finds out. She'll probably hate me, hate me for doing this, or hate me because I didn't tell her.

Either way, she's going to hate me. I know something is going to have to happen between us, and I'd be bloody foolish to think this is going to last. I'm just going to try to get as much time with her as I can, and savor every, single, moment.

I knew what I was doing to her was wrong, but I needed her. But when the time comes, I'm going to have to push her away. I was in mid-thought when I was brought back to reality, "What's up?" asked Elle. I turned my head to look into the fire, "Nothing much, just thinking."

Elle curled up against my chest, "About what?" she asked looking up at me curiously. "Just stuff," I responded, wrapping an arm around her waist.

She scoffed, "Don't blow me off Draco, I'm serious, what's on your mind?"

I sat there, think of the best way to answer her question without lying. "Just my family I guess," I said looking down at her and weaving my hand through her soft hair. "Oh, do you want to talk about it?" she asked as she sat up. I looked up into her genuinely concerned eyes, "Not right now, sometime though, I promise. Just not, now." I said, giving her a straight smile.

She sighed, but her gaze remained firm, "I understand, I'll be here when you're ready to talk about it." she said as she gave me a kind smile. She leaned in slowly, wrapping an arm around my neck. She placed her soft lips against mine and began kissing me. It wasn't rough, or fast, but slow, soft, and sweet. I picked my hand up and grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her in closer.

I parted my mouth slowly to let her gain more access. She took the opportunity and slid her tongue onto mine. Our tongues danced in unison as our lips slid back and forth.

A smile formed onto Elle's lips as I picked her up and straddled her onto my lap. We kissed for a few more minutes before Elle's mouth parted mine. She slowly got off my lap and rested her head back on my chest. "Thank you, for understanding." I whispered into her ear.

She nodded slightly and took a deep breath. We laid there for a while in comfortable since as I stared into the burning green flamed fireplace. I rubbed up and down Elles's arm for a bit, making squiggles and shapes.

"Elle, it's getting late, we should head back to our rooms," I suggested as I looked at the time, it was only a little after 11, but we needed the sleep.

Elle didn't respond, "Elle?"

I looked down at her face, she was fast asleep. She looked too peaceful to wake her up. I can't take her up to the girl's dormitories. I mean, there is still my room. It's secluded and separated from all the other rooms, so no one would wake up to her in the room, well, besides me.

I slid from under Elle and gently rested her head on the couch. I stood up and looked down at her with a smile. I leaned down, grabbing under her arms and knees.

I picked her up and made my way to the staircase. I walked up slowly so that I wouldn't drop her.

When we got to my room I placed her down on my bed. I pulled back the covers and put them over her. I went around the bed and slowly positioned myself next to her. I put my arm around Elle, she turned, facing me. I looked at her face and smiled, she was absolutely stunning, inside and out. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her warm forehead. After what was probably about 10 minutes, my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep.

I heard a faint voice, "Draco, wake up." The voice grew louder, "Draco... Wake the hell up!"

I shot up at turned my head to see Elle laughing. "Haha, finally, I thought I would have to get my wand and use the sonorus spell to wake you up," she said, looking up at me as she laid on her back. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," I said with a smile. "Thank you for bringing me to a bed," she said with a smile. "No problem, I didn't want you sleeping on the couch. Also, what time is it?" I asked her as I stood up and took off my shirt, hiding my arm from her sight. " It's erm, it's around 7:45." She said as she maneuvered to the front of the bed on her stomach. She was kicking her legs back and forth, with her palms cupping her chin, it was adorable.

I put on my school shirt and tie, "You know, you look pretty hot in your school uniform." said Elle as she rolled off the bed. "Is that so?" I asked her sarcastically. "Yeah um... Do you mind if I go grab my clothes but come back here to shower, my dormitories lavatory is bloody disgusting?" she asked as she walked to the door.

I smiled at her and nodded, "Sure, whatever you prefer darling, my shower also has better temperature and pressure so..." I replied with a smirk. Elle crossed her arms, "That's not fair." I chucked at her childish behavior. She rolled her eyes, "The water in my shower is freezing, I can't even enjoy it."

I chuckled even more, though, having hot water is key to a good shower. "Okay, I'll be right back," she said as she tapped the door panel and left. "I'll be here!" I said after her.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just really felt the need to update. Hope you guys liked it!)

**DISCUSSION**