Winter Wonderland (Willex)

Description: It snows and Alex is excited to play in it with Willie and the boys since it has been a long time since he has seen snow. The boys are ghosts in this.

Note: Let's just pretend that it does snow where they are.

Warning: None (that I can think of) except maybe incorrect facts.

ALEX'S POV
I sit with Willie and Reggie in the studio, a sweater pulled up to my chin, my head resting in Willie's lap as I listen to him read a story. The story is about a girl who gets into a fight with her best friend, leading to her meeting the man of her dreams. It's such a cliché, I can't help but love it. I'm such a stickler for romance. I smile, listening to Willie's voice as he reads. I close my eyes, picturing the scenes from the story as he reads them. I hear somebody stumble over the drum set in the corner and open my eyes to see that Luke had just poofed into the room.
"Hey guys, what's going on?" He asks.
"Willie is just reading a story." I reply, sitting up.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Don't let me interrupt. I just wanted to talk about the gig tonight but it can wait. I kind of want to hear this story." He says, taking a seat at the edge of the couch Reggie was laying on. Reggie sits up to make more room for Luke before widening his eyes. Luke notices the same moment I do. "Reggie? What's wrong?"
"Nothing. It's just-look outside! It's snowing!" He exclaims. I whip my head around to look outside and, sure enough, it was snowing.
"What are we waiting for?" I exclaim. "It's snowing! Let's go play in it! The story can wait for another time! I haven't seen snow in years!" The boys chuckle as I shoot up, bouncing on my toes. I haven't been this excited in years. I quickly run outside and lay on my back in the snow. I start moving my arms and legs, creating a snow angel. I stand up and look at Willie. "Willie, I made a snow version of you!" Willie sees it and immediately looks like he is about to cry. He pulls me in for a sweet kiss.
"You are so adorable!" He chuckles, laying down next to my angel and creating one himself. I chuckle as I feel something hit my back. I turn and see Luke with a snowball in his hand. I laugh and dodge as he throws another one at me. I bend down and make some of my own, throwing some at him.
"Snowball fight!" I yell. Willie comes up beside me, helping me make a wall to hide behind as Reggie and Luke do the same on the other side of the yard. I quickly make a bunch of snowballs and, handing some to Willie, I start firing them at our opponents. Pretty soon, we are all laughing and collapsing to the ground, unable to breathe. I lay there for a moment, laying beside Willie before turning to him and pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm really sorry that I have to do this." I tell him. He looks at me, confusion visible in his eyes. I smile and slowly stand up. "Avenge me." I tell him, as I run into no man's land. Luke and Reggie throw their snowballs at me, until one of them strike my chest. I throw the snowball I am holding at their wall, breaking it down some, before jokingly dropping to the ground. "I've been hit! Man down!" I yell to Willie, stifling a laugh. Willie drops to a knee, makes a large snowball and throws it at Reggie and Luke, yelling "I will avenge you my love!" Causing me to burst into laughter and roll over where I am. The snowball hits Luke and Reggie since they were unprotected. They act as if they have been conquered and surrender. Willie rushes over to me and holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me up into his arms. I giggle. "Thank you for avenging me." I smile. He smiles back.
"Anytime." He chuckles. I bite my lip for a second, staring into those perfect hazel eyes.
"I love you, Willie." I say shyly. Neither of us had ever said that before and I was nervous about it. Willie goes silent for a moment. "I-I'm sorry for saying that. It's too soon, I shouldn't have said it." I say, pulling back from him. He pulls me back, making me look into his eyes again. The eyes that I could get lost in forever.
"I love you too, Hot Dog." He chuckles, kissing me again, before pulling me down into the snow with him. Reggie runs and jumps on top of us.
"Doggy pile!" He yells. Luke jumps on top of him, crushing Willie and I. I laugh, causing the rest of them to laugh.
"Alex, you sound like a baby laughing. You know, with its little belly laugh? It's so adorable!" Willie exclaims. I roll over, pushing Luke and Reggie off of me and lay next to Willie. I look over at him.
"Maybe we should get inside and dry off." I chuckle.
"Agreed." The four of us head back inside to dry off and get changed. I lend Willie one of my t-shirts and a pair of pants to wear. When I poof down into the lving room, I see that Luke and Reggie are gone and that Willie has curled up on the couch, book in hand, ready to continue reading.
"Yay! Story time!" I exclaim. Willie nuzzles my neck when I sit next to him.
"You have such a little kid heart." He laughs.
"But you love me for it." I smile back.
"That I do." He says, kissing my lips passionately.

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this! I honestly had so much fun writing it! I was inspired by all the snow I got where I live and thought it would be adorable if we saw a Willex oneshot of Alex enjoying the snow. Alex is such a cinnamon roll! Plus, I really wanted to do a Willex oneshot so this was a good way to add that in. I love Willie and Alex's relationship so much! They are perfect for each other! Let me know in the comments what ships you would love to see. Thanks so much for all of the suport from everybody! It really means a lot! Just knowing that you guys are there makes my life ten times better, especially with everything going on in my personal life when it feels like I have nobody. Thanks again to everybody who has requested! I hope that you guys have a great day/night/whatever time it is for you :) I will try to update again soon! Stay safe! Until next time!
-Emily